Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nexeternity

Ayahuasca Trip Report Buenos Aires #2

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys, here to share my trip again.

I was encouraged this time to throw up since last time I had held in my nausea.  They told me it was to let go of all the toxins inside you and at the same time help to get all the spiritually negative stuff out of you too.

I threw up alot.

The plant showed me my arrogance.  Every selfish move Ive made in my life.  When it would start to get dark I asked it gently to be loving with me and show me compassion.

I would ask who I was and as she would show me I started getting thoughts "shit maybe I dont want to know".  The infinity of it was scary but I surrendered to it pretty well.  At times I felt my body totally disappearing, it was scary but I kept cycling threw thanking the plant, asking for its kindness, surrendering and keeping quiet.

I knew that all scary things were my projections and that it would pass so I would remind myself of that too.

I saw how I mistreat my body with food and drink, and with tension,  I saw the unconscious suffering of myself and the world and cried.  

I went threw cycles of feeling the grief, purging and healing.

I felt my chakras burst out energy, the tension and fear in my abdominal area was softened alot too.

I saw how at my job we create alot of trash and how recycling and taking care of the planet is so important since its part of us.

It was really great trip.  I drank half of what I drank last time but went much deeper.  I think because I was more humble, had less expectations, wasnt as overwhelmed by all the effects.  I came in with clearer intentions as well. 

I recommend it tremendously but at the same time I see how its really scary and hard to face and work through all this unconscious behavior.  At brief times in the trip I thought, man maybe I just want to sleep through life, be more "normal",  this can be really hard work.   But on the other side the rewards are worth it, that feeling of waking up more, of being freer. 

Nice work!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

The plant showed me my arrogance.  Every selfish move Ive made in my life.  When it would start to get dark I asked it gently to be loving with me and show me compassion.

I would ask who I was and as she would show me I started getting thoughts "shit maybe I dont want to know".  The infinity of it was scary but I surrendered to it pretty well.  At times I felt my body totally disappearing, it was scary but I kept cycling threw thanking the plant, asking for its kindness, surrendering and keeping quiet.

How could you ask the plant to show compassion? To ask, do you really have to want compassion or do you just say ''give me compassion''? How clear was the experience? I have only tried mushrooms myself and they are very blurry in the mind.

@Samuel Garcia  You have to trust that there is a benevolent spirit or intelligence thats alive in the plant that wants to help you.  

I dont know how you do it heh, you just do it with respect, humility, and calmly I guess would be the best way to put it.

It was pretty clear.  Hard to remember everything afterwards but I think the more you trip the more you can retain the insights.