LaucherJunge

Another Layer Of Thought Or Intuition?

3 posts in this topic

I noticed this already many times but never actually thought about it. When I want to consciously think something I already know what the sentence is going to be before I even start thinking it, it is more like in the direction of a feeling or intuition it is just immediate. So what is this now? Is there a layer of thought which is instant, like it would always be there without time limitations, is it intuition, is it a form of thoughts of your higher self or something completely different?
What got me to think about this is that I was thinking this sentence in my mind and I noticed that It is useless to go on thinking it because I already know the outcome, yet I always am kind of compelled to finish it in my head, even though it seems useless.

Edited by LaucherJunge

When a though arises, it's a thought, not a sentence. So then you could go put it into words. That will always take more time than being aware of the thought itself. Some thoughts are actually very hard to put into words. 

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

3 minutes ago, krazzer said:

When a though arises, it's a thought, not a sentence. So then you could go put it into words. That will always take more time than being aware of the thought itself. Some thoughts are actually very hard to put into words. 

That is not quite what I mean. I am talking about something even more subtle than that, something like a permanent presence of the thought before it actually arises.