Harvey

Changing Interest

5 posts in this topic

Someone tell me what is the reason of shifting interest in my brain every 3 months my brain will be intersted in different fields , I will explain more details: reading self help, novels, spirituality, yoga , guru,watching good movie , nerosience, psychology..etc  sometimes interest will be repeated like in case of reading books:)

Edited by Harvey

What exactly is happening at the moment you lose interest in something and turn away? If you can't tell retrospectively, you can look at it closely next time it happens.

For me it often was a hurdle that seemed too big at this particular moment and then I lost motivation.

Pursuing something long-term probably takes a good portion of patience, dedication and trust. Maybe you haven't trained these abilities enough?

I have had the exact same problem all my life and feel like I've never really done anything or finished anything. Maybe you just have to force yourself into finishing something and train yourself to do it again and again and over time it becomes easier and it becomes a habit? I don't know, I can't speak from experience here.

Because you get interested in one thing, then learn about it, then integrate it, and then move on to the next thing? Sounds like you're doing great on self-actualizing!

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.

@krazzer thanks for your answer you are right most of the things I passed somehow I did enough good skill with them.

@HII I never lost interest but somehow I had feeling the things I being busy with it now a lot of easier for me the I move to the next things which many time when Iam in the good level of understanding of it some things from here take me to the next field.