The Monk

Should We Completely Eliminate Dairy?

16 posts in this topic

Since, dairy has been considered as increasing the chance of cancer, due to it increasing igf-1 which thus stimulates by greater levels than other protein related foods mTOR your body's major fuel signal which increases the chance of getting tumors and cancers.  

all dairy is listed below, and many doctors suggest we eliminate it completely from our diets. What do you think?

dairy.png

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Should We Completely Eliminate Dairy?

that's what i did. it feels AMAZING. fuck inflammations.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I did it also, but from time to time I still eat a pot of yoghurt, (infrequently) and I see no difference, other than the fact that I don't have to go to the doctor as much xD, she recommended I take almond milk to prevent me having the intense stomach pain I sometimes have, known as ibs. Because, apparently we humans don't digest milk properly. 

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

almond milk

dude, this is one of the greatest things on earth. it's delicious and healthy. it's my favorite drink of all times.

soon enough, i'll be able to produce my own almond milk, so i'll be drinking sugarless almond milk!

unborn Truth

Well humans aren't designed to consume cows milk in the first place thus why we have fermentation, we adapted over time but designed, no. There are many replacements like nut/legume milks and yogurts/cheeses from coconut, cashews or other nuts or seeds that you can make that taste exactly the same with the right method/recipe.

Think about it were the only species on the planet to drink another animals milk, picture a human sucking on some cow tits yet were meant to be the most advanced/intelligent :P

B R E A T H E

I eat oatly, it's oat replacment for dairy, they have everythink from to milk to creme fraiche. 

Stay away from soy, unless you want to change gender into female or as a female get health problems like breast cancer.

9 hours ago, Spiral said:

Stay away from soy, unless you want to change gender into female or as a female get health problems like breast cancer.

Soy gets a lot of stigma these days. It's because of the estrogen in it, but i've heard that it's not actually bad because it's not animal estrogen. So if that's the case what we really should be watching out for is dairy and chicken products.

I eliminated dairy and meat 4 months ago (I eat a whole food plant-based diet) and it's one of the best things I ever did. A tiny bit in your diet won't cause any harm but if you currently consume a lot I think it's best to dramatically cut that down.

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com

@The Monk There was a point in my life that I saw a Dr, a therapist, had major back problems, migraines lasting as long as 10 days, horrific sinus problems,  took 4-6 pills a day, fucking hated the thought of where my life was headed. 

Then I went raw / vegan. Started meditating every morning and exercising. 

Now, I would wager everything I have in a happiness competition without hesitation.

Hopefully others don’t have to go through that hell. We’re all pretty stubborn and ignorant though. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@The Monk I quit diary a few years ago, the only thing I would still occsionaly enjoy is good aged cheese and some quality butter.

I love different kinds of nut milk and make my own coconut milk. Coconuts are plenty and inexpensive here. I also use nut milk in my rice, buckwheat, quinoa cereals, smoothies, and in baking. They work as good or bettre than animal milk and cause no harm to your health.

I think it differs a lot from person to person. 

A lot of people are lactose intolerant. Those people obviously shouldn't consume dairy. 

I can drink a gallon of milk a day and I don't break out or feel bad at all. 

The ratio of people who are lactose intolerant also differs a lot from one ethnicity to another. Caucasians seem to be a lot less likely to be lactose intolerant then other ethnicities. 

Drinking Milk is no different to getting under a cow and sucking a milk from its udder? Would you do that?  Does that seem outrageous? Weird? How is drinking a milk from box different? 

Just because somebody pasteurised it doesn't mean it is meant for humans. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Guys, please stop with that sucking-a-cow's-tits bullshit xD Animals don't do that, because they are too stupid or weak to get a milk. Like for example, take cat and give it some milk. It will crave it like crazy, if a cat could talk it would be like: "OMG, man... Where did you get that stuff?! Can I get some more?".

Have you ever seen a bear attacking a cow? It's scary as fuck. So, do you know what those motherfuckers do first? They start eating a cow from the tits. They don't even bother to kill it first, they just go straight for the sweetest piece of meat.

I think it should be eliminated for ethical reasons also.

Edited by sgn

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

The only time i can stomach dairy is when it is properly fermented and even then its a little at a time but if we have to ferment something to consume it, that alone should tell is something is not right or directly designed for us to consume. I also don't think soy is bad as they claim it to be, Japanese, Korean people ect.. been consuming high amounts of soy for 100s if not 1000s of years and are one of the most healthiest and youngest looking people today and have quite a lot of centenarians. As long as its organically grown NON-GMO soy not from the US it should be fine IMO, i have enjoyed organic soy milk and beans, tofu, miso for years never noticed any negatives, its one of the most healthiest and nutrient dense foods on the planet.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

Here's a good documentary on milk, it talks about controversies associate with consuming it, by getting many different perceptives on it. I find it really surprising as well as interesting how there is so much contriversy around milk, only one of the many dairy products.

Edited by caelanb

:D