BobbyLowell

How To Stop Being Judgemental?

7 posts in this topic

I am so freaking judgemental i am realize. Its wierd though because maybe im not that judgmental, but my facial expressions are very judgemental and when i lt my mind go, it is very judgemental and lies a lot. how do i fix this? especially of people

@BobbyLowell don't identify with the judgments. observe the volition to judge. watch it until it vanishes. do it while you feel your breath.

there is no quick fix. it might take years.

unborn Truth

@BobbyLowell if you work really really hard (24/7 mindfulness of thoughts) you might be healed in 2~3 weeks. it takes a lot of practice to embody detachment from thoughts.

be aware of the victim attitude. it's triggered by thoughts!
take a deep breath and reset yourself to neutral.

unborn Truth

19 hours ago, BobbyLowell said:

I am so freaking judgemental i am realize. Its wierd though because maybe im not that judgmental, but my facial expressions are very judgemental and when i lt my mind go, it is very judgemental and lies a lot. how do i fix this? especially of people

Start seeing the beauty in those things that you judge. Everything has it's purpose, those bad things are there to inspire expansion in you and others. Without those things you judge you would stop growing or would grow very slowly. Also recognize your own faults, what people might be judging about you, what actually pushes them and be proud of that.

Think of it this way, if you judge someone you are judging yourself and the more people will judge you and that sorta energy will be reflected back to you, once you see this working and manifesting in-front of your very vision, you naturally would stop doing it since you strive to be free not be contained in a prison your own mind has created and attracted. You could also go to freedom or psy festivals, the people and energy there is free and highly non-judgemental so you kinda pickup off the vibe and it teaches you a lot just being there whether your sober or not.

B R E A T H E