Epiphany_Inspired

Prayers?

7 posts in this topic

I will be in court again for the next 2 days 17 &18th (9am-4pm pacific standard time) -West Coast Canada (protection, ability to move slightly w/ child, etc). I have become pretty detached from the outcome...I trust the universe, whatever the result - it will be in our best interest...even if it doesn't seem like it at first....that said, I do believe in the power of positive thoughts and intentions....even from others, even across long distances...so, please wish me the best (in thought rather than comment)...if you have the time or energy to spare....thanks so much @ Everybody, @Arman, @Nahm, @Visitor @Joseph Maynor, @Emerald, @Henri, @Lorcan, @Revolutionary Think, @Zane, @Martin123, @Siim Land, @Haumea, @Lai, @Heart of Space, @K VIL, @Shiva, etc...( I would type more names but they aren't linking anymore) I appreciate you all regardless!

prayers and peace epiphany.  may the most conscious outcome prevail

@Epiphany_Inspired

I don't wish you the best because you will get the best no matter what the outcome.  You are where you are supposed to be, now.  Surrender to all outcomes.  <3

Edited by Heart of Space

Wow!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you fellow manifest-erz....We got everything! What was supposed to be a 2 day trial was over that fast, and the torrential rain and tree tumbling wind storm turned to beaming  when we walked out! Judge was rad and gave us the move, me all the parenting rights, no contact order, no coming to my home, etc!!! So stoked!!! I worked on this for 2 years trying every method I could think of, with help from over 30 organizations and an amazing Lawyer working for next to nothing with legal aid....so greatful!!! ... screaming crying and laughing with joy all at once!!! 

That's excellent! I am so happy to hear this. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I am not sure what I did to be thanked. I have zero idea what your court trial was about. It appears to be relating to divorce.

I suppose we are all a special kind of community here.