Charlotte

Am I Cracking Up?

30 posts in this topic

@Charlotte i can really relate. My parents are catholic and their emotional & physical suffering is shocking and perpetual. My brother works all the time, so i end up helping them a lot. They can’t see how they are behind their suffering and that is rough. The brownie is delicious though.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Charlotte It wasn't meant to be sarcastic. I said it because I really believe that they do it because they care. Also what you are doing might feel scary to them because they don't know what it is and people tend to be scared of the unknown.

It might feel alittle easier to handle the negativity once you see it's out of love. To me it was anyway. Although I was really sensitive to negativity and people in general.

On 29/10/2017 at 7:25 PM, WelcometoReality said:

@Charlotte It wasn't meant to be sarcastic. I said it because I really believe that they do it because they care. Also what you are doing might feel scary to them because they don't know what it is and people tend to be scared of the unknown.

It might feel alittle easier to handle the negativity once you see it's out of love. To me it was anyway. Although I was really sensitive to negativity and people in general.

@WelcometoReality I do sincerely apologise. I took that wrong. My fault. 

I clearly am also sensitive to negativity ?. Apologies again.

On 29/10/2017 at 11:22 AM, Nahm said:

@Charlotte i can really relate. My parents are catholic and their emotional & physical suffering is shocking and perpetual. My brother works all the time, so i end up helping them a lot. They can’t see how they are behind their suffering and that is rough. The brownie is delicious though.

@Nahm My dad is also of Catholic background. I was also brought up Catholic. 

No they won't be able to see unfortunately ? I still try and hand them a small slice of the 'brownie' whenever I see them though... Can't help myself ?

56 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@WelcometoReality I do sincerely apologise. I took that wrong. My fault. 

I clearly am also sensitive to negativity ?. Apologies again.

No need to apologize @Charlotte . My somewhat short answer made it easy to interpret it as a sarcastic comment. xD

@WelcometoReality this is something I really do need to work on though. I have noticed I get so defensive so quickly ?.

All I am doing is defending my 'turf', I need to learn that I shouldn't react so quickly and besides I'm defending an illusion anyway ??

@Charlotte It's different depending on which stage if the journey you are in. For me, right now, there is a bodily transformation which is resurfacing alot of emotional energy that has been stored in the body over the years. 

@WelcometoReality wow interesting! Like a processing type of phase... that's amazing! Towards the end of my mediation yesterday morning I burst out into tears, same kind of thing?