Shakazulu

Hair-loss

20 posts in this topic

I've read from many different sources.  I can't seem to find a legit answer. How does the gene of hair-loss work? How is it that one sibling can be bald but the other sibling is not? 

Is there a way to measure or predict future hair-loss? 

A friend of mine young male mid 20s had a situation of losing hair and having nose bleeds, i suggested a super-green formula similar to what ajastaya has mentioned above along with a well prepared extract of he shou wu/fo-ti herb daily but what really kick started healing process was sunshine/vitamin D the more time he spent outside and exercised the less his hair fell out. He was spending too much time inside on electronics and snacking on junk foods. There's no better healer than Sunshine and Nature.

B R E A T H E

@Shakazulu Hairloss is genetic or due to stress. If the hairloss is genetic it's happens because testosterone is convert into a growth hormon, the one responsible for facial hair growth. If you are genetically, lets call it "allergic" to this hormone you will lose hair on your head. Look at you family member do they lose hair? If not you are generally safe. 

My theory that has to be true, is that vitamin d and exposing your skin to sunlight is so important, that if you don't do it enough your body is like "FUCK this hair, I gotta do everything I can to get that sunlight", so it gets rid of hair on the most likely place to be exposed to the sun. 

Scientists are finding more and more just how utterly important vitamin d is (it's a hormone, not a vitamin) for a myriad of health conditions (including hair loss). Vitamin d influences sooo many of your gene's expressions. 

Besides that, the green foods mentioned above would definitely help, as would an all around healthy diet and lifestyle. And also I've heard that iodine applied to your scalp can help. As well as weaning yourself off of conventional hygiene products. A baking soda shampoo every now and then should be sufficient to clean your hair 

Edit: but don't think that vitamin d supplementation is enough. It's probably very beneficial to do, but there are other benefits to exposing your body to the sun (for example increasing nitric oxide in your body), many of which we don't fully understand. I.e., you can consider sunlight as a nutrient that your body needs. 

Oh also, a trace mineral supplement would be good for healthy hair. 

Edited by InfinitePotential

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

@InfinitePotential that would explain why I lost so few hair over the summer (I was sunbathing properly for Vit.D) and starting from October, when the sunlight doesn't come in directly enough for Vit. D production, my hair falls like crazy. The house is like there's a cat shedding its very long hair! I guess I should supplement.

HUGE tip: perfecthairhealth.com

I am not related to this site professionally or personally. If you care about your hair (and health) the book sold here can be life-changing. If you just want knowledge about hair loss it's great too.

Edited by Pristinemn

8 hours ago, Clint Eastwood said:

So...Leo is completely bald, while he lives in Nevada and previously lived in Texas? :P 

Maybe he never comes out?

I'm pretty sure Leo is from another planet so this theory doesn't apply to him. Or maybe he shaves his head for crown chakra gains or something idk

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

On 5-11-2017 at 5:19 AM, blazed said:

@Shakazulu

I wouldn't waste money on buying anything that's suppose to help with hairloss unless it has been studied and verified quite well.

As far as science knows the only two things that somewhat work is Propecia and Rogaine.

Again, see perfecthairhealth.com for information about regrowing your hair naturally. I visibly thickened my hair with this method (I still had a lot of hair to begin with - others had more dramatic transformations). I am really passionate about promoting it, because it's against all odds and it only requires your own hands, a few lifestyle/diet changes and a lot of patience. Don't get me wrong: it is hard work, but it is possible.

Also, check out this series:

Edited by Pristinemn

I understand your scepticism. When this product was first publicized it was for free, and that's when I tried it and succeed. Maybe I wouldn't have tried if I would have encountered this product right now (since it costs money - which can make it look less trustworthy in a way). Based on my own results I can tell you it's legit.

Or you can look up Danny Roddy, his book and video course about hair loss are for free.

I think there are very good reasons to care about hair health, because hair loss is a symptom of suboptimal health. The hard work this method takes is temporary by the way.

Edited by Pristinemn

Hair Fall problem is occurring very worst in todays time. This is caused due to lot of stress and tension in People who are giving lot of stress to their mind. Hair loss treatment in Delhi not only occur in Mens but also in womens.

But Hair fall treatment in Delhi can be cured by doctors. I tell you my story as i have gone through this situation and felt very bad and my friend told me about Best Doctor for Hair Treatment in Delhi and now i am very much satisfied with the doctors hardwork.

Baldness is mainly of the focus on the mind and a strong personality, a very strong ego and stubbornness. Why? Because if you don't cycle the energy from the brain and heart into legs, the energy accumulated on the head, your own energy will destroy you. 

People lose hair because of different reasons, not only genetics. It might be because of lack of vitamins, inappropriate care product, stress, chemotherapy and so on. My hair started to fall once because I used to overheat it with my flat iron. Decided to chose one of those described in this blog. I had to have a course of vitamins than to make my hair healthy again. To avoid such cases you should use only natural care products and do not use those which contain alcohol.

Its genetic and has to do with whether are not your hair follicles are DHT sensitive or not. Notice there are no men who are totally bald; there always remains hair in the back and sides (think of Thomas Aquinas hair cut lol)...Those hairs in all men are not DHT sensitive...So what remains the crown and the rest of the scalp that could go bald.

If you just started thinning and balding, your follicles are probably still alive. You can use rogain and and DHT inhibitors like propecia to ensure they don't die. Rogain will help regrow the follicle, Propecia will prevent it from falling out.

However, once a follicle totally dies, its not coming back.

Edited by Angelo John Gage

Its genetic. Another option is to not bother fighting the tide and accept it. It's not a bad thing. 

Does anyone look at Leo and say "that guy sure is ugly without any hair". I bet he gets more play without hair than back when he did.

MPB = silverback

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.