Elephant

Factual Text About Lsd From A Swedish Webite

70 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Elephant said:

Since you have done so much of it, how has it affected you life?

i think this question was indirectly addressed to me xD

i drink ayahuasca 2~3 times in a month. i'm part of a society of shamans. we even brew ayahuasca together, which is an INCREDIBLE experience.

my relationship with ayahuasca is strongly friendly. it's a society that welcomes and nourishes families, so i go with my fiancée and with my future children. children are allowed to drink very little dosages of ayahuasca, if they want of course. they grow up very integrated with nature. they become tender, loving, caring, responsible and healthy adults. we've seen entire generations grow up with us and the result is simply beautiful. when i see those grown up human beings who were raised in a context permeated with ayahuasca, i get very inspired with our potential to love and share.

i feel very motivated to practice love and to have a beautiful family. i feel motivated to work and to be able to afford a cosy home filled with healthy food. i feel motivated to continue practicing yoga and become younger everyday. i feel motivated because i see how humanity can live in awe with existence and because i can actually work and contribute with that future. there's a LOT of work that needs to be done. it's already happening.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya so, shortened, it had affected you positively if you are being completle honest with yourself?9_9

1 minute ago, Elephant said:

@ajasatya so, shortened, it had affected you positively if you are being completle honest with yourself?9_9

yes! it was/is one of the best choices i've ever made in my life. and i've made some pretty damn good choices already.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I will guaranteed get LSD within a week, how dangerous is it to take by myself? What are the essential books I shoud read? I have Leos book list, but none of them seems to tell you how you should prepare yourself for it. But there is certenly a hundreds of them if I just google around abit;)

@Elephant pay close attention to what i'm about to say. read it over and over until it clicks:

you can read as many books you want. you can read as many trip reports you want. but it's a waste of time if you're no able to dismantle your defensive barriers.

right now, what you're experiencing is fear. the reason doesn't matter. so, if you feed your emotional barriers, you will struggle VERY HARD during the psychedelic experience and you won't be able to learn/grow as much.

what i really recommend is some relaxation practice. this is the word: practice. do the job of practicing mindfulness and accepting the present moment as it is. lie down and practice yoga nidra. use some youtube video to guide you through a deep meditation section.

you need to train the attitude of letting go so you can be able to take a good look at what will be shown to you during the trip.

i can't know the dangers of you taking it alone. only you can.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I already have a planB|

I will not train for a few days before, avoiding my cold showers not listening to binaural beats, not do yoga, and then do all these things 1-2 hrs before i take the substanse. 

I will also eat VERY clean a few days before, avoid as much stimuli as possible in 24 h. And also make sure I get a good night sleep.

Edited by Elephant

18 hours ago, Elephant said:

@Berjohansen   

Yeah I want shrooms more than LSD, I just have’nt asked him, and he hasnt mentioned it.

what do you mean? Fleinsopp? Are you picking it in the woods?:P

You don't need to buy your shrooms. The season is almost over in Sweden, but there's still a change to find some Psilocybe semilanceata depending on where in Sweden you live. If you wanna do this you need to research on how they look and where to find them, otherwise it might end up really bad, and it is not in the woods.

I concur with others that letting go and surrendering is key. I did not realize how strong my ego's desire for control is - until that control was stripped away. Some people seem to let go easier, they are curious and go with the flow. Sometimes, I struggle to maintain control and become filled with anxiety and fear. For example, I cannot steer the experience into a blissful place or I can't stop the experience. This can lead to a feeling of being powerless and trapped.

I when I was a novice, I asked a lot of questions related to maintaining control: "How long will the effects last? What if I experience a lot of anxiety? What should I do? How can I make this a positive experience? What are the chances of me freaking out? Doing something harmful?" and on and on. . . 

Lower dosages are easier to handle, because I still feel in touch with reality and that I can steer the experience in a positive direction. That's lost on higher dosages. It seems like you have had some anxiety and trauma in the past. Perhaps consider starting with a low dose and getting a feel for the experience. I have had insightful moments on low doses.

Here a few things that have helped me:

1. Be humble and open to the experience. When I head in with an attitude there is something beyond my ego, I'm not in charge, and a sincere desire to let go and learn - things generally go smoother. When I head in with the attitude that "I'm right", my beliefs are true and I can win a debate - things don't go smoothly.

2. Have trust that it's ok and things will return to normal. Occasionally I enter the "insanity zone". It can be tempting to freak out - not knowing what is real or if I will be permanently insane. Yet, there is often awareness that this is just a temporary state and in a couple of hours things will be "back to normal". I just need to "ride it out". Some of the most wonderful experiences have been in the "after glow" of the insanity zone.

3. Have a relaxed, comfortable, familiar setting. Environmental input and sensations can become highly amplified. For me, peaking in a crowed area like a restaurant or train station probably isn't a good idea. Although some people love to trip at festivals, the crowds would put an added pressure on me. During my early trips, I only tripped at home. In the house I set up various microenvironments in case I felt the need to change setting. I set up a meditation room, I had a music playlist ready (both "fun" music and "spiritual" music"). I had a movie and video clips ready to go. I had a notebook ready for journaling. . . . After becoming more comfortable with psychedelics, I started taking walks through nature.

4. If you have a "trip sitter" make sure it is someone you trust. For me, I would want someone positive and chill that has experience tripping. Not a nervous Nelly that freaks out at the first sign of trouble "Omg, are you OK? Should I call 911? Don't freak out!!!". This would make things worse for me.

5. Consider having a benzo or etizolam handy. This can kill a trip if it gets out of hand. I have never taken one during a trip, yet have felt more relaxed and confident knowing I could kill the trip if needed. If I get anxious about losing control, I realize I have a choice. I'm actually NOT powerless. I can kill this trip if I want. So if thoughts arise "Omg, this is weird - maybe I took too much, maybe the LSD was laced. I don't know what is going to happen". That anxiety and panic gets reduced when I realize I can press the "Off" button anytime I want. Yet, every single time I have decided not to. "No, I want to walk through this and experience this". This has reduced my anxiety because there is a sense that I am choosing to experience this.

6. When I experience anxiety I can try to relax and let go. Yet, I also have a mantra that "this is temporary. this is temporary. in a few hours things will feel normal again".

7. A slight tweak can have a big influence on a trip. One time I felt like I was in a reality within a reality within a reality. I didn't know which one was the "real" reality. I didn't know how to return and I felt trapped. I wanted it to stop. The anxiety and panic came on and I felt trapped. Then there was the thought "Actually, this is like the coolest thing ever!! This is like being in the movie Inception! This is fucking awesome!!". Then I was like a curious kid totally fascinated. Music sounds felt like a gel entering my cells. Rather than freaking out about whats happening to my body, I was like "I've never experienced music like this before. This is the most beautiful thing ever".