Elephant

Lsd Or Dmt First Time?

14 posts in this topic

I can get lsd now and dmt within a couple of weeks I think. Will probably try lsd first, my only problem is that ive lost all my friends so I dont have anyone to watch me hahaha?

I have never tried DMT, I did LSD for the first time few days ago. I’d recommend a light dose though, don’t try too much on you first trip. Goodluck ☺️

DMT crystal, if smoking/vaporising is hard to do, and takes a while to learn. You basically are tripping balls so hard before you finish smoking you cant tell up from down.

Effects should last around 3-15 min, you will need to lie down. 

I have worked with this for a few months now and haven’t had any mystical experiences as of yet but it has potential I believe.

Go check out https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/ its the best for DMT info.

LSD will send you off for around 12hrs, much easier to use and not so fucking crazy as DMT.

I had mushrooms a few weeks ago and had an amazing experience. I would recommend shrooms they are cheep, safe, easy to get and grow.

See Willy Myco on YouTube.

I, like you have got rid old relationships and are now friendless. Tripping on your own is great but if you think you might freak out go and check out https://tripsit.me

I say get both, use test kits, start slow and low amounts.

Take care.

DMT will blow you away, LSD will help understand, remember more of and integrate the experience IMO but then again it is always wiser to try lesser psychedelics to get a feel of it before you dive deep into DMT level. Regardless of which you decide, always start small and work your way up.

B R E A T H E

It's like all psychedelics are child's play compared to DMT. You actually don't have to be scared of DMT because it takes you in so fast, fully and completely that you don't have to worry about your "self" freaking out. 

LSD. 

DMT will take to too far into another dimension. Baby step your way up there.

Have you gotten really high on edibile marijuana yet?

@cosmicrays have’nt asked about it yet, i know for sure I can get lsd, the thing I dont like about lsd is that it takes 12 hrs to get trough. I want it quick, like dmt;)

The peak of LSD comes on at about 3-4 hours. You won't be tripping hard for the entire 12 hours.

I feel like DMT is so strong and so quick, that when I did it, it was almost instantly forgotten by my brain. It was just like a dream, or like someone just put on a VR helmet on my eyes and then took off 3 minutes later.

Work your way up the psychedelic chain, let your brain be strong enough for what you will see/feel. Stop trying to rush enlightenment.

My first trip was with MDMA and I still think it is a very good starting point. It is so beautiful and kind and it totally opens yourself up to that whole new psychedelic world.

While on LSD, time was not with me anymore. I was just somewhere else than time was until we met again in our usual dimension. :D Still, I am pretty sure, the trips never lasted for whole 12 hours. Anyway, you won´t regret spending the time.