Charlotte

Meditation Mystery

6 posts in this topic

When I'm meditating the room starts to 'spin' (behind my eyelids) actually feels as if I am spinning... What the hell? It's putting me off :(

@Captain Flint thank you for your input. I too have experienced the eye flickering, kind of feels like how someone would look during r.e.m.

I have just experienced something quite strange during meditation, I am a beginner I must point that out. It felt as if my hands where three times the size they were. I also felt a feeling of someone wrapping themselves around me, warm and comforting. There was also a huge light in front of me that seemed to drag me into it, I followed and I went to a place that was unimaginable, felt like a higher consciousness state. 

After I came back around I cried, for what reason I do not know. Are there trucks or the mind or something spiritual? Thank you again for your help.

4 hours ago, Charlotte said:

It felt as if my hands where three times the size they were. I also felt a feeling of someone wrapping themselves around me, warm and comforting. There was also a huge light in front of me that seemed to drag me into it, I followed and I went to a place that was unimaginable, felt like a higher consciousness state. 

Nothing to be worried about. I experienced things like this numerous times.

Do you also feel like your eyes are not into horizontal level? Happens to me ALL the time. 

@Alexo45 Thank you for your input. Can you actually tell me what it is though? Is it my brain or spiritual growth?

@Nahm glad to hear I'm not the only one. I will definitely give that a listen to! Thank you ^_^

@Socrates YES!!!! The eye horizontal thing! I experienced that this morning. I was like "shall I move my head or..." ?

Edited by Charlotte
Spelling error