haai14

My Body Started Moving While Meditating

16 posts in this topic

I was meditating for about 17 minutes when i realized im surprising something and when i surrendered to it i started moving my body right and left and my head was moving in circles. Anyone had a similar expirience or know what this is.

I did the exact same thing the last time I meditated. I started rolling my head in circles, like stretching. I don't know what it means. I'm interested to the response to this as well!

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

@zenjen @haai14 @Spacious

This is an energy cleansing process that is initiated when you meditate, go with the flow it will be beneficial. This is learning how to allow the energy to flow trough your body 101. 

Here is a quote from an article, click on the link and read it.

The word chakra means “wheel” in Sanskrit, though these are not like any wheels we’ve ever seen. Chakra energy spins in a clockwise direction as it moves the energy of our body out into the field around us, and it spins counterclockwise to pull energy from our external world (and the people in it) into our body. It is the frequency state of our chakras that determines the direction our energy will flow as they either draw energy into our body or release it outward. Source: https://www.consciouslifestylemag.com/chakra-healing-energy-body-balancing/

@AleksM I've heard about this book "The Subtle Body: An Encyclopedia of Your Energetic Anatomy" by Cyndi Dale, which talk about the chakra system in human body and I think this is a really very interesting field to study (This book was recommended by Paul Chek).

@Thinh

Great, thanks for the recommendation. Will add it to my list of books to read. :)

It's very common don't worry about it, stuff is happening.

@Spiral So, if I constantly move during meditation, I don't have to fuss around trying to fix all the negative features asap in fear that some kundalini-related shit is coming?

Please say yes :o

Apply consciousness to the burned area

Those are kriyas. I have it very intense. Im observing it for year now. In my opinion and im 99% sure of that it is about unknown fascia possibilites. 
It is healing process to bring back body posture to optimal position. Just meditate and let yourself be directed by those. Let go control.

It is body waking up after years being bullshited by thinking all the time

Edited by bigzbigi

@Azote Yeah the likelihood of you becoming a vegetable from you internal problems, within the next 14 days are rather slim. But there is always that chance, so try to improve yourself at a reasonable rate.

@Spiral So much for my plans just to clean up my diet and solve money issues xD 

4 hours ago, bigzbigi said:

Im observing it for year now.

@bigzbigi That sounds calming) I only have current meditation streak of 3 months, so maybe I have a little more time %)

@Azote prepare for crazy stuff. Dont stop meditating. Just dont restrict body movements. Change body positions in direction it is tilting toward. Do yoga, calisthenics - types on synchronized movements...

@bigzbigi Great, now these movements occur pretty much every time when I sit, like, when studying or having breakfast O.o

Yeah, I do some calisthenics and stuff, but what is all this heading towards? 

1 hour ago, Azote said:

@bigzbigi Great, now these movements occur pretty much every time when I sit, like, when studying or having breakfast O.o

Yeah, I do some calisthenics and stuff, but what is all this heading towards? 

yes that is healing process.. aligning spine and everything as it should be. It scared me too in the beginning and it costed me a couple of months to understand what's going on (acutually it started many years ago but I was not in "spriritual" world back then and it costed me a couple months of big depression, arythmias, huge seizures and other crazy stuff). And I think if people do not know whats happening they go to doctor and are diagnosed with some disease like Parkinson. And it is paradox because it is healing process that is healed by current medicine. Because of not understanding. If you want to discuss it I can gice some advices. fb/bigzbigi

It is heading towards adjusting whole posture as optimally as it can be, including fascia around skull which helps optimizing pressure in skull->quicker adjustment process of neural network->quicker thinking. Just don't fight it. I do meditate even in the train now even if it looks really stupid. But it is the future, trust me:)

Edited by bigzbigi

Just be sure you dont let your mind bullshit that the symptoms caused by meditation are some disease. This will lead to months of tremendous fear, anxiety and depression, doctor visits and neurological tests. (Been there done that) lmfao. However that experience guided me to see what really is important in life and what is to be ingnored. So going through hell can be good experience. Maybe in my case the hell was needed.