Martin123

Research Of Psychedelics

23 posts in this topic

Aight man I'm also doing some uni stuff on psychedelics. I recently wrote a draft of an introduction (final thing is due in a week) about the clinical relevance of psychedelics. There's actually a LOT of scientific research done and being done atm on psychedelics. David Nichols' paper "Hallucinogens" is the most comprehensive overview of the science in the area I've found so far. 

You can find some more references/ inspiration in my drafty introduction.

Also, the Maps Youtube Channel has most of the recent scientific research presented so you don't have to read those tacky papers hehe.

GL boy

Last month, I was at this conference: https://finder-research.com/en/

Maybe you can get to some sources or interesting people if you check the website. In the 'Speakers' section, you can find the people who presented their recent research there. I'd recommend looking into David Nichols, Franz X. Vollenweider, Jeffrey Guss (!) and Jordi Riba in particular. But you can also check the other ones. Most of them were very friendly and open to students who were trying to do research in their field. So if you think someone has valuable information or sources for you, papers, questionnaires, whatever you might need for your research, just contact them.

Also, a friend of mine will be doing his Masters project in the field of psychedelics, I'll drop you a pm, so you can contact him if you like.

Edited by HII