onacloudynight

What Was This?!

6 posts in this topic

I feel like the fruits of my meditation practice are finally starting to show themselves. I was dancing to music and my body was just moving on its own. It felt like something took over me and my dancing took on a whole new level. My friend said it looked choreographed lol. Anyway after the dancing I was in complete bliss. I just sat down in a trance in complete ecstasy and felt like I was absorbed into something. It is hard to describe. It felt perfect and everything was really white. I don't know if this a taste of enlightenment or some samadhi experience or what, but it was really pleasant and I had a bit of an afterglow afterwards. I was also not on any psychedelics.

39 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

I feel like the fruits of my meditation practice are finally starting to show themselves. I was dancing to music and my body was just moving on its own. It felt like something took over me and my dancing took on a whole new level. My friend said it looked choreographed lol. Anyway after the dancing I was in complete bliss. I just sat down in a trance in complete ecstasy and felt like I was absorbed into something. It is hard to describe. It felt perfect and everything was really white. I don't know if this a taste of enlightenment or some samadhi experience or what, but it was really pleasant and I had a bit of an afterglow afterwards. I was also not on any psychedelics.

The dancing is really a good sign. God is all about symmetry

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

The whole universe is one big dance/musical in its own way, when we really dance and let go we are closer to our true nature. This is why you felt that way, its a form of meditation. The longer we reside in these states the more we can express them naturally.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@onacloudynight  Don't worry about giving it a name.. Your mind may be  trying to pull you into the identification game.. If someone tells you 'yes, it is samadhi', then you will categorize it that way and put it in your spiritual resume and you may tend to identify with it. It is natural to pass through many beautiful moments in the spiritual path. But it is important to keep moving on. :)

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@onacloudynight @Shanmugam amen! Recaps of experiences are too often met by pigeon holing efforts to minimize it with a term like samadhi, kundalini, etc. The opportunity for greater connection and encouragement (and progress) gets robbed right out of the gate by an ego or two seeking to unknowingly minimize the experience by labeling it, and then the flow of conversation sides with the ‘after label’ content, losing the spirit of the post. 

@onacloudynight  There’s some wisdom there for sure, you experiencing it as ‘just happening’, your friend perceiving it as choreographed. That’s deep. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This is good.  You transcended the mind.  See?  Your mind augments your reality in many ways.  When you get in a state of flow like that you can see what reality is outside of what the mind wants reality to be.

Edited by Joseph Maynor