AleksM

We Are A Self-aware Field Of Consciousness

14 posts in this topic

We are a self-aware field of consciousness

images.jpg

All these things connect to the first statement.

#Aura #Kirlian photography

#beings of light

#Vibrational Frequency of being

#Raise the vibrational frequency of your being

#Sacred Geometry #Dimensions

#Cymatics

#DNA emits light

#DNA can be activated and reprogramed

#Holographic universe (consciousness as a reference point trough which the ligh of awareness shines trough, find out how holograms work)

#Connection to the heart (it emits 5000x more powerful electromagnetic field)

#Heart=oneness, Brain - two split hemisferes=duality

#3D=left brain, 4D=the corridor between the left and right ->nanobacteria between left and right hemisfere that manipulates electrical impulses..., 5D=right brain

#Synchronization of the heart and mind

#Synchronizatioin of the two brain hemisferes #13Hz

#432Hz music to harmonize the aura and connect you to the universe

I see more and more patterns connecting. The puzzle pieces are assembling. It took me 4 years of study.

Edited by AleksM

This is brilliant, deserves a bump imo 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I will write about how everything above connects together in more detail in the future, thanks for reminding me. Until then, one needs to study all of the topics mentioned above, to see how patterns connect together.

@Outer  AleksM is the only user on the forum talking about electromagnetism. I believe he has gone more deep than most and deep in an interesting direction as well. Perhaps do yourself a favor and judge less. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

I unconsciously attack and deny anything outside of my comfort zone or field of comprehension because it does not agree with my programming and conditioning - Ego

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, Outer said:

If you think false things are true, you won't come very far.

No matter if @AleksM is right or wrong, don't you see his post comes from positive energy. He share something he found with joy and love. 

Can't you be humble with people. You are free to attack me if you like, I'm indifferent to it, but what if others aren't? 

PM me if you like to discuss something, whatever that bothers you? Everyone deserve emotional and mental stability.

I have no aversion against you, but please don't attack, judge or be harsh with people. 

It quickly poisoning the whole forum.  As soon as you start being polite with others I start following you again, you deserve more then 3 inactive followers after all those 1700 posts of yours and two years of activity here. ;) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@MarkusSwedenWe only see things as we are my friend, i highly appreciate your assistance to help those in need.

B R E A T H E

@pluto True! 

Thanks man, always a pleasure to read your posts here.

Nothing trigger dark energy in you, kinda cool. :) 

Namaste. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

No matter if @AleksM is right or wrong, don't you see his post comes from positive energy. He share something he found with joy and love. 

Ok? So if I murder someone with positive energy, maybe thinking they will go to God quicker, it makes me untouchable by criticism?

Ofcourse its not about right or wrong

My Bad

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

3 hours ago, Saumaya said:

Ok? So if I murder someone with positive energy, maybe thinking they will go to God quicker, it makes me untouchable by criticism?

Ofcourse its not about right or wrong

My Bad

I guess you are right. Or not. I don't know any more. 

Yesterday Leo wrote something about evil that rang so true, the very next minute someone else wrote something that contradicted him that rang equally true. 

Feel like no end to these general questions. 

Philosophy feels like a dead end, too many angles to it, that is equally right. 

Maybe one should respond to situation in the most conscious way, one time one approach is better, the next time something else. 

Sometime in thread I just see all the attacks, all disagreeing, without see that anyone is wrong really. 

Maybe truth, whatever that is, change the way feelings do, there are happy, angry, peaceful, blissful, hateful none of them more true then the other ones. 

I will stay away from general discussion I think, and only discuss topics linked to some current happening in the world or in my life. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

4 hours ago, Outer said:

@Dodo Go watch1984. All of you New Age people who believe in false things and thus speak falsehood are excellent sheep. Because everything you automatically do is bad, because good only comes out of truth.

Are you saying there exists something other than truth? 

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

I only think that Truth exists absolutely, but that still the sky is blue and the trees bear fruit in season. The latter is what I have a problem with in the forum. Because the latter is what leads to Truth realization.

I'm in this forum for the practical stuff that lead to direct realisations.