Ariel

A Question About The Concept Of Self-actualization

22 posts in this topic

@Ariel pick up can be used for growth but after some success its necessary to understand that nothing external can give you what you need.

This site is about inner work about finding tools for conquering yourself..

I am on this self actulization journey but currently I have been defeted by my own inner demons like procrastination, fear, guilt etc.

The ultim goal is transcendence. 

On 11/10/2017 at 1:48 PM, Ariel said:

Leo made a video "A Rant Against The Pickup Community". In the description he wrote that it limits is from self-actualizing or something like that. How exactly? If that what a person wants to do, isn't that self-actualizing?

Of damn.. I am trying to understand this site and channel for a very long time. It's difficult. My brain can't just proccess all the videos and information without doubting and asking questions. Maybe I'll stop with all of this. Too difficult for me. I waste a lot of time.

I like a straight-forward approach to life.

@Ariel Lists about self-actualization on the Internet, probably created by someone on their own on a computer on the other side of the country, have nothing to do with what self-actualization means for YOU.

What do you want from life?

What are you passionate abouy?

What skills and talents could you tap into?

What impact do you want to have?

How do you want to feel on a daily basis?

If you can answer these types of questions and work towards them, you'll be on your way. It's a lifelong journey.

Founder of The Great Updraft: Articles, Courses + More

www.thegreatupraft.com