DavidBorja

Thinking & Monkey Mind - Animation I Made, Would Love Your Feedback

8 posts in this topic

Hey all, been following this site and Leo's work since mid-2016. People around here will likely be familiar with the subjects this cartoon touches on. It covers the bare basics of monkey mind, focus, and self-care.
If this interests you, please take a look!

This was very time-consuming, so I probably won't make another animation. But! I am interested in making more comedic / informative talks on interesting subjects, so feedback for this will be very useful. Let me know if you have any advice or reactions to the video!

Thanks very much!  ♥

Edited by DavidBorja

Great animation/production. You have a great voice for this stuff. What kind of mic are you using? 

thx for sharing 

great voice projection. you've got a very good humor and it's so entertaining.

i think the rooms for improvement could be picking more thought-provoking topics. but im not sure about your interests. maybe consciousness : )

Really love it, especially with the way you talk, the changing in your tone. Your figure is making me impressed too, like Rock Lee in Naruto (if you know him).

@DavidBorja  You should make more, you have a real talent for this! The animations are good, your comedic timing, voice-over, etc. You could maybe make them half the length, so it is not as time consuming to produce, but I think we would all like to see more of this

@DavidBorja You have good talent for voice, humour and information giving, I'd just say the jumping to different scenes for every point was distracting so making it less jumpy might help you reduce workload 

P.S. Do you play animal crossing? That music was super nostalgic :o 

Thanks so much everyone! This is so encouraging, ahhhh <3

@Arman I'm using a field recorder mic, haha. I'll post the brand later.
@Saarah I have played an embarrassing amount of Animal Crossing, haha. I love the music. And thanks for the note about sticking to one subject. This did try to cover a lot of ground in a short time, so sticking to one idea would keep things tighter. Thanks :)