JustinS

There Is Only Me (2g Shroom Tea Trip Report)

12 posts in this topic

The thought of someone else is out there is just created by my mind. There are no boundaries to reality. It encompasses it all. I am the teacher, the student, teaching the student, and the student listening to the teacher. 

A one ultimate cosmic orgasm right here and right now. Either you can tune in to it or not doesn't matter. No structure, conformity, no rules, or even a sense of knowing what's going on; it just exist and I am that, is all that I can make sense of. Deep sense of belonging and relaxation, just a cosmic hug to me. I am forgiven for all my worst deeds only because I was ignorant/ lacked awareness. 

A beautiful ballet like cosmic dance with duality both masculine and feminine merging, merging and dissolving, dissolving into God which I am. 

Addictions don't seem to be possible in high states of consciousness. Addictions are merely comfort zones for the already agitated mind. The mind doesn't see that it needs to pass this hurdle to enjoy an even more cosmic pleasure. It's so ass backwards and paradoxical. I will enjoy an even more greater pleasure and deep relaxation once I pass the hurdle of nothingness and Being. The Universe it trying to do me a favor but I lack the stillness to follow through with it. 

Treat others as you would treat yourself. Don't go out with an agitated mind. Find stillness and lightness before you leave the house. Deep relaxation and calmness of the mind before you step outside. I don't want to add to it no more. 

I think I might've realized my life purpose or what I would love to do during this trip. To be a dancer or a choreographer to emulate God's divine and ever so expanding movements. Hahaha I don't know. ^_^ I would have to look deeper into that one. 

asd.jpg

Edited by JustinS

Pretty good for just 2g.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

There is a point during the trip (as in all my trips) where I have a feeling this nondual experience will surely last forever and that I'm awaken now. It surely is convincing at that peak experience when I feel limitless. But of course I eventually come down. 

However, I can see the subtle nuance pathway being veiled to me for me to be awakened. It's just a continual peeling of the onion and seriously questioning my limiting beliefs and paradigm locks and not to get so easily sucked right back into them as I sober up. 

Really I feel sharpening of awareness, more trips, and continual studying is necessary for a persistent breakthrough. I like the slow motion water droplet Leo posted in his blog. Each I time trip it's just easier and exciting to just go as far as I can. Dying becomes a skill to be learned or better yet surrendering is the most beautiful art. How willing are you to die right now at this moment? Enlightenment is right now. I am nothing right now. A ghost, a hallucination is a breathtaking dream we call reality. But it's so convincingly real. My parents are convinced, my friends are convinced, and society is convinced that this is real and that we are born and we die. 

How would an average joe in western society possibly find out about nonduality? 

@JustinS Every person discovers nonduality. It’s almost always when they ‘physically’ die though. I think you did this life so you wouldn’t know and then could discover, the truth, and still be ‘alive’.  That what we’re aware of is all that we’re aware of is a real mind bender. I hear you on avg Joe. It’s like being Jim Carrey who’s no longer  Jim Carrey and trying not to pull a Jim Carrey. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm That's true. Nonduality is always the case, it's just whether you choose it to be the main theme of your life or not. 

Possibly in the next 20-50 years when psychedelics become more and more mainstream and accessible. Removing its negative stigma. The growth on the planet could be raised exponentially. I could hear the news, "young man took acid and realized he was mere frequency vibrating at a high velocity. Realizing he was one consciousness..." (Bill Hicks, something like that. 

1:45 

Jim Carrey is so going to be the next Hicks holy shit!

Well let's just cross our fingers ladies and gentlemen. I can already see the new HBO special with Jim Carrey's standup called Dying To Be Me. 

I think one of the main reasons I was able to break through (and I think I went full nondual) on just 2g of shrooms was because of my kriya or kundalini (idk which honestly) was activated early this May during mid vipassana retreat. This happened (starts at 0:45sec of video below), and idk what the hell it is. Over the months it has progressively become more and more apparent in every day. I would just walk to the kitchen and I would have to pause and just do a few face/neck spasms. It fews like a yawn but like an inner yawn. I can do it right now and I bet you can to. 

Try to yawn but do it from the inside your brain. The same initial motion as doing an actual yawn (opening of the throat). After a few of these you can feel an elevated state of consciousness. It's orgasmic, unlimited, and on demand. I do this whenever I'm driving home from work to recharge and massage my inner brain. It's kinda feels like cool water being poured down an over heated brain. 

Anyways, I didn't expect the shrooms to activate this shit out of this. So when I swigged the tea I felt like a charging of the spine ready to take off. Well, I went to go take a dump and it hit me like a train. I went full exorcist shaking and vibrating at such high velocities naked on the toilet. From there on...only God knows haha. 

Here are some things I do to activate this "inner yawn/kriya":

1.  sit up straight with spine erect, like an antenna ready to receive cosmic energy when meditating, standing, or wherever. 
  2. Mimic the same actions as doing a purposeful yawn. (When your mouth is open you should feel a slight expansion from behind your throat, focus on that and pinpoint it with your awareness) 
  3. Keep at it, keep at it and it should probably ignite like a spark. 
  4. When you actually do a genuine yawn, there is this feeling of deep relaxation...try to prolong it by tuning it and letting it to continuously flow and not just stopping as usual. 

dayum! 2 grams?? Were they cubensis or panaleous cyanescens??

"it's all about love... making some else's existence just a little easier. Nothing else matters, I know this now."

-Terence McKenna
Last Words Interview

Wow!!! You can sense the power of Consciousness in you hahahaha. You have tasted from the Source, haven't you? Hahahahhaa... Congratulations!!! You are a unique form of God. :D