Sukhpaal

Psychedelic Trip Setting Problem

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was wondering how "crazy" the trip is for like psychedelics such as magic mushrooms. I'm asking because, I currently live with my parents and I can't take so much to the point where I'm making loud noises or anything or else they'll freak out. The only place I can do psychedelics is at home, so I do not have the freedom to have huge trips at the moment. I was wondering what is a healthy enough amount of magic mushrooms to take without going "crazy". Thanks! :)

That's not a good idea.

Mushrooms will have you acting very weird. And mushrooms will dilate your pupils to the size of silver dollars.

fig3-54tarsierBG.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I can handle the doing weird things part, because I live in a big house and I plan on doing it when they are asleep. As long as they can't hear a lot of noise I would be fine but if mushrooms make you do that, maybe I should wait for a better opportunity.

@DrMobius I've thought about that but at the same time, I am scared of tripping in public and doing something really stupid hahaha, if I was more experienced I would try it.

@SukhpaalHow "crazy" can things get?. . .

How about being upstairs from mom and dad and you find yourself in a reality within a reality within a reality. Your current reality seems like a computer simulation and you don't know the rules of the simulation. Your parents are aliens that are part of some game. Anxiety spikes and you want to return to the "real" reality but don't know how. (This is not creative fantasy in your head. It is REAL.). You feel you are going insane and might never return to sanity.  You wish you hadn't eaten the shrooms. You want to make it stop, but can't. You realize you can't make it stop and feel panic coming on. You realize you are insane and don't know what is real anymore. You need help, this has to stop. You want to call 911, they can help you - maybe make it stop. Yet in this reality calling 911 could get you locked you up in an asylum. You check the time. . . "Only 10 minutes have passed??!! I've got another 3 hours of this??!! There's no way I can survive another 3 hours". I can't stay in this room. I'm afraid to go outside. If this is a computer simulation, maybe I could fly. Oh my god, I can't control my body. What if I try to fly? What if I run downstairs screaming? Please, make this stop!!. . .

Or, you may watch Rick and Morty videos and laugh your ass off for three hours. . .

@Sukhpaal Personally i'd avoid doing mushrooms when there's a chance that you might be disturbed or seen by other people. You want to be able to forget about everything and just focus on the trip. I once tripped at home when my parents were out but they were coming back very late that evening. Just knowing that they might have come back early and found me tripping balls sent me into a spiral of paranoia and anxiety. I dread to think how it would have been if my parents had been in the house the whole time!! Up to you though of course. Maybe wait till you've got the house to yourself?

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski