Visionary

How Does Your Higher Self Communicate With You?

27 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Visionary I agree. I pulled a couple ‘Jim Carrey’s’. All is well, I’ve just about got it down now. My meaning for ‘balance’ is certainly in a process. Laughing alone right now. I have a 3 hour show tonight. I’ll just stick to the singing. Lol. 

Haha, holler if you're in need of a background dancer!

18 minutes ago, Visionary said:

It is. And yet "you" and "i" are communicating with eachother in this illusion. YOU = ME. But also YOU ≠ ME. Hence the individual expression of the Infinite. Unless your body/mind complex is exactly experiencing the same as this body/mind complex. I doubt it.

YOU = ME. But also YOU ≠ ME

There is no separation in those statements. There is nothing / everything. As soon as one creates a "something" it becomes separate from nothing / everything. How can there be something separate from Nothing / Everything?

1. YOU = ME = Everything = no separation

2. YOU ≠ ME = Nothing = no separation

3. YOU = something and ME = something different = separation

Logically, #1 and #2 excludes #3 (although at a higher level a nondual everything would include #3 since it is a thing within everything). 

Edited by Serotoninluv

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

YOU = ME. But also YOU ≠ ME

There is no separation in those statements. There is nothing / everything. As soon as one creates a "something" it becomes separate from nothing / everything. How can there be something separate from Nothing / Everything?

1. YOU = ME = Everything = no separation

2. YOU ≠ ME = Nothing = no separation

3. YOU = something and ME = something different = separation

Logically, #1 and #2 excludes #3

You are right. But still...You are an individual expression of the infinite. You were me when i graduated. You were me when if first learned how to drive a car. But you did not have any access to those experiences from your body/mind complex.

It's a great paradox.

@Visionary Sometimes it's the sensations in my forehead (3th eye chakra, or whatever ;) ) thats telling me "yo im here bro". 

It's like it's expressing itself through my bodily sensations. Don't know if it's actually true, but it intuitively feels that way!

Edited by Vitamine Water

The art is to look without looking 

38 minutes ago, Visionary said:

You are right. But still...You are an individual expression of the infinite. You were me when i graduated. You were me when if first learned how to drive a car. But you did not have any access to those experiences from your body/mind complex.

It's a great paradox.

One "ah ha" moment for me was awareness everything "IS". The rock "is" a rock. The flock of birds "is" a flock of birds. This thought "is" this thought. We live in a world focused on the items. "The rock is different than the birds which are different than the thought". Any concept that tried to equalize those obviously different items always sounded "foo foo" and was never satisfying to me. "We are all one. I am the rock and the rock is me" was fun chat in Starbucks, but c'mon give me a break. My whole reality was focused on differences among the items. During one of my trips, there was awareness on the "IS". Everything "IS". There were no distinctions. The bridge "IS", Jumping in the river "IS", the sky, tree, dog, concept, memory, feeling . . . all "IS". Any thought, action, feeling all "IS". I couldn't escape it.

The thought of individual expression of the infinite IS the thought of individual expression of the infinite.

The concept of "You" IS the concept of "You".

The concept of "ME" IS the concept of "ME".

Anything you think, feel or do is "IS". Anything we see, hear, feel is "IS"

Any word to the left or right of "IS" is a thought, concept, image. I LOVE language, thoughts and concepts. I spent the whole day today creating concept presentations and basked in the creativity. Yet, fundamental Truth is that "IS". There is no separation among any thing - all "IS". It's so freakin' simple yet sooooo fundamentally different to how my brain works. This new perspective took me into the insanity zone and felt trapped. . . more "IS". I lost all control over defining things, giving meaning to things. The thought "the sky is beautiful" is the thought "the sky is beautiful". I went into a panic and relieved I didn't freak out.

Edited by Serotoninluv

@Maxx

Thank you. The AMORC.. sounds fascinating. I hope such orders and institutions will become somewhat mainstream in the future and have some properties of them blended in mainstream education. Sesms far from "reasonable" though.

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

One "ah ha" moment for me was awareness everything "IS". The rock "is" a rock. The flock of birds "is" a flock of birds. This thought "is" this thought. We live in a world focused on the items. "The rock is different than the birds which are different than the thought". Any concept that tried to equalize those obviously different items always sounded "foo foo" and was never satisfying to me. "We are all one. I am the rock and the rock is me" was fun chat in Starbucks, but c'mon give me a break. My whole reality was focused on differences among the items. During one of my trips, there was awareness on the "IS". Everything "IS". There were no distinctions. The bridge "IS", Jumping in the river "IS", the sky, tree, dog, concept, memory, feeling . . . all "IS". Any thought, action, feeling all "IS". I couldn't escape it. I went into the insanity zone and felt trapped. . . more "IS".

The thought of individual expression of the infinite IS the thought of individual expression of the infinite.

The concept of "You" IS the concept of "You".

The concept of "ME" IS the concept of "ME".

Anything you think, feel or do is "IS". Anything we see, hear, feel is "IS"

Any word to the left or right of "IS" is a thought, concept, image. I LOVE language, thoughts and concepts. I spent the whole day today creating concept presentations and basked in the creativity. Yet, fundamental Truth is that "IS". There is no separation among any thing - all "IS".

As Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj said: I am God, I am the devotee and i am the worshipping. I have experienced the same and crossed that insanity barrier.

However, there are teachers like Matt Kahn who strongly put an emphasis on the paradox of this illusion. Yes we are everything and every distinction is an illusion. Yet it's as real as can be. You and I are an illusionary distinction. But we're not meant to be in God Consciousness mode 24/7. There is no access to your body/mind experiences here in the Netherlands.

@Visionary Concepts and thoughts are concepts and thoughts. It aint "it". I spent 25 years believing "it" could be conceptualized and understood. Now, thoughts and concepts about reality, truth, the ego etc. interest me just like thoughts and concepts about last week's football game interest me.

Edited by Serotoninluv