Visionary

How Does Your Higher Self Communicate With You?

27 posts in this topic

Morse code? Beatboxing?

Ok, seriously though. I'm very interested in this topic. I'm expanding my open mindedness radically and am very interested in connecting with this Higher Self. How do you guys do this? How does it communicate with you? In subtle ways? Like changing thought patterns? Or is it much more obvious?

Happy to hear your experiences and tips.

know the difference between open mindedness and developing  unpopular beliefs, random tip.

I dont know the answer to your question experientially but i read that it communicates by unpleasant emotions, not sure if I understood it right.

It communicates trough intuition, in a sense the higher self is what intuition really is in my opinion. Ask a question in your mind or however and try to see if you already have an answer without thinking about it, it just comes out of nothing.

Edited by LaucherJunge

@Visionary The higher self is the Love that all is. The infinite. The path (ime) to it is through your self; your love, your imagination, your being. I actual-ize or real-ize that with a mantra to myself “If you want to experience love, then love. If you want to experience more love, then love more. If you want only to experience love, only love”.  To be in connection and communication with it, I had to realize that it is also me and therefore perpetually, eternally, “in communication”, and that I was just not listening by means of distraction; egoic thinking & actions. It took me a long time and encompassed every thought and decision; food, meditation, exercise, relationships, my perspective Now, etc, etc. I know how this sounds, but recently, it communicates directly to me through other people, as in, poeple I’ve known all my life, as well at gas station attendants that I don’t know, lose all of their personality and expression very briefly, speak truth & wisdom to me very specifically about me, and then snap back into their typical personality and manorisms. I acknowledge how that sounds, but I am being honest. For a hot minute, I really questioned solipsism, but then I experienced a “whooshing” through people as one, and it makes sense now. Let me just say again, this is a fairly recent phenomenon for me, and I can only assume it sounds crazy. I’m changing my tun, working on my capacity lately, because when these things happen, it is like trying to fit a billion tons of joy in one guy and I just start balling blissfully. Even talking about it now is triggering a laugh that I know if I don’t get on top of, well, it can be inappropriate sometimes. I hope this is helpful and Godspeed on your path!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Ilya said:

know the difference between open mindedness and developing  unpopular beliefs, random tip.

I dont know the answer to your question experientially but i read that it communicates by unpleasant emotions, not sure if I understood it right.

Experience an ego death or two, and you'll understand it's not solely a popular belief. However, contacting it and communicating with it.. that's something i haven't seemed to understand properly.

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Visionary The higher self is the Love that all is. The infinite. The path (ime) to it is through your self; your love, your imagination, your being. I actual-ize or real-ize that with a mantra to myself “If you want to experience love, then love. If you want to experience more love, then love more. If you want only to experience love, only love”.  To be in connection and communication with it, I had to realize that it is also me and therefore perpetually, eternally, “in communication”, and that I was just not listening by means of distraction; egoic thinking & actions. It took me a long time and encompassed every thought and decision; food, meditation, exercise, relationships, my perspective Now, etc, etc. I know how this sounds, but recently, it communicates directly to me through other people, as in, poeple I’ve known all my life, as well at gas station attendants that I don’t know, lose all of their personality and expression very briefly, speak truth & wisdom to me very specifically about me, and then snap back into their typical personality and manorisms. I acknowledge how that sounds, but I am being honest. For a hot minute, I really questioned solipsism, but then I experienced a “whooshing” through people as one, and it makes sense now. Let me just say again, this is a fairly recent phenomenon for me, and I can only assume it sounds crazy. I’m changing my tun, working on my capacity lately, because when these things happen, it is like trying to fit a billion tons of joy in one guy and I just start balling blissfully. Even talking about it now is triggering a laugh that I know if I don’t get on top of, well, it can be inappropriate sometimes. I hope this is helpful and Godspeed on your path!

This is very helpful my friend, and it was a joy to read your experiences. It sounds very real to me.

Especially since you immediately questioned yourself. I for an instance also have these short short moments of almost completely loosing it; as these moments really show EVERYTHING REALLY IS YOU. This is like completely contradictory to our current paradigms in our bodies (subconcious mind). These are the moments are current models of reality are shaking at their foundations.

Thank you very much for your answer and Godspeed to you to.

4 minutes ago, Visionary said:

Experience an ego death or two, and you'll understand it's not solely a popular belief. However, contacting it and communicating with it.. that's something i haven't seemed to understand properly.

didnt mean it in particular to this topic, just a general tip.

I think you could check out https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/ empowerment courses, there's a lot of talk about higher self and how to align yourself with it, that's the focus, exactly what you want.

Just now, Ilya said:

didnt mean it in particular to this topic, just a general tip.

I think you could check out https://www.trinfinityacademy.com/ empowerment courses, there's a lot of talk about higher self and how to align yourself with it, that's the focus, exactly what you want.

Very true amigo. Thank you for your tip. Bentinho's teaching really do require a very open mind as he often speaks of parallel universes and terminology most would categorize under hardcore 'woo woo'. I've followed some of his Enlightenment courses on that website. I think his subject regarding Higher Self is especially treated in the other course.

Thanks.

@Visionary

"Positive feelings are communications from the higher self that let you know you are in alignment with your True Self." 

The same applies to negative feelings.

Also the following things according to this article http://www.tut.com/article/details/67-5-ways-your-higher-self-speaks-to-you/?articleId=67

• That Gut Feeling
  • Signs and Synchronicities
  • Strong Urgings or Restlessness
  • Dreams and Visions
  • Strong Emotions

Also:

• seeing the same number trough the day (1111, 333, 111, 222...), that means you're in alignment
  • pure intuition

Another interesting article: https://www.powerofpositivity.com/11-signs-higher-self-trying-contact/

8 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@Visionary

The same applies to negative feelings.

Also the following things according to this article http://www.tut.com/article/details/67-5-ways-your-higher-self-speaks-to-you/?articleId=67

• That Gut Feeling
  • Signs and Synchronicities
  • Strong Urgings or Restlessness
  • Dreams and Visions
  • Strong Emotions

Also:

• seeing the same number trough the day (1111, 333, 111, 222...), that means you're in alignment
  • pure intuition

Another interesting article: https://www.powerofpositivity.com/11-signs-higher-self-trying-contact/

Thanks Aleks. These number synchronicities occur a lot. I saw you posting something about the Arcturian Ra guy lately. For some reason my gut feeling is kind of drawing me to the Law of One/ the Densities teachings. I get very excited, like a fat kid seeing cake.

@Visionary You should look into channeling and automatic writing. Channel your higher self. A lot of the crap that comes through will be ego and your analytical mind, but there will be a few golden nuggets every now and then that you won't be able to explain. After a while you can learn to tune your ego out, because the answers from ego will "feel" or "sound" different (I think, I'm still learning)

@Visionary I've found questioning very helpful, it leads to a domino effect kind of thing where you can end up moving towards or reaching better conclusions, more in tune with greater perspective. 

Have you ever had those moments where you just stop for a second and you go into a quiet kind of lull where questions about something are swirling around on your mind and it leads to a change in direction or new understanding? Like that! 

Its probably important to ensure emotions are in check and that it's not a forceful kind of questioning but just genuinely feeling relaxed and then wondering 

18 minutes ago, starsofclay said:

@Visionary You should look into channeling and automatic writing. Channel your higher self. A lot of the crap that comes through will be ego and your analytical mind, but there will be a few golden nuggets every now and then that you won't be able to explain. After a while you can learn to tune your ego out, because the answers from ego will "feel" or "sound" different (I think, I'm still learning)

Super, thank you. I've heared about this but haven't researched it yet. Very useful. Blessings.

@Nahm

Yeah same here haha. I think it's a matter of waiting until the "collective consciousness" has risen a bit. But i guess we're not the only ones. Remember the whole circus surrounding Jim Carrey? Suddenly Prince EA came out of the closeth and started speaking of the ego and our true nature. I think the snowball has started rolling :) Much love

4 minutes ago, Saarah said:

@Visionary I've found questioning very helpful, it leads to a domino effect kind of thing where you can end up moving towards or reaching better conclusions, more in tune with greater perspective. 

Have you ever had those moments where you just stop for a second and you go into a quiet kind of lull where questions about something are swirling around on your mind and it leads to a change in direction or new understanding? Like that! 

Its probably important to ensure emotions are in check and that it's not a forceful kind of questioning but just genuinely feeling relaxed and then wondering 

Yeah i think i understand what you're saying. This very sincere/authentic/humble way of questioning Leo speaks of often. That's something i must definitely develop. Every self-inquiry sessions should start with a blanco sheet.

1 hour ago, Visionary said:

I've experienced many ego deaths. When the self dies it's gone. There is no "lower" or "higher" self. In my experience, absence of self is nonduality.

Edited by Serotoninluv

8 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I've experienced many ego deaths. When the self dies it's gone. There is no "lower" or "higher" self. In my experience, absence of self is nonduality.

The one without memories, the one who acts purely out of intuition and has zero thoughts. That one who is truly like the wave of that big ass ocean. The PURE individual expression of the Self. That's the true Authentic Self imo. That was one of my insights. It has nothing to do with your egoic identity indeed. But there is still that individual expression of the Infinite.

Edit: so you can see it as a sort of an ultimate threshold between the Absolute and the individual. The point where the individual expression and the all-encompassing meet. That's what it felt like at the time.

Edited by Visionary

I'm pretty sure that one also got killed off during an Ayahuasca ceremony.

If that one is truly like the wave of that big ass ocean, is it not the big ass ocean? Why make a distinction?

How can the all-encompassing meet something? It is all-encompassing.

Edited by Serotoninluv

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I'm pretty sure that one also got killed off during an Ayahuasca ceremony.

If that one is truly like the wave of that big ass ocean, is it not the big ass ocean? Why make a distinction?

How can the all-encompassing meet something? It is all-encompassing.

It is. And yet "you" and "i" are communicating with eachother in this illusion. YOU = ME. But also YOU ≠ ME. Hence the individual expression of the Infinite. Unless your body/mind complex is exactly experiencing the same as this body/mind complex. I doubt it.

@Visionary I agree. I pulled a couple ‘Jim Carrey’s’. All is well, I’ve just about got it down now. My meaning for ‘balance’ is certainly in a process. Laughing alone right now. I have a 3 hour show tonight. I’ll just stick to the singing. Lol. 

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE