Elton

Negative Thinkers

8 posts in this topic

Inviting all negative thinkers in this thread to share about the intensity of your negativity...

I had an instance where I could be 99 percent normal and 1 percent chances were there for me to get the disease. 

I did not see the 99 percent and was sooo sooo sooo fearfull of being in the 1 percent. 

It is the cause of suffering. 

According to napoleon hill every thought tends to become its physical equivalent. 

Please share instances where you have completely freaked out because of negative thinking... 

Basically the last two months were filled by negative thinking. I am an outstanding phenomenon for extraordinary negative and destructive thinking. Just read my threads. Even when I thought I'd be better soon, I would do everything to prove it wrong.  But I believe that there is a positive part in me, deep inside.

Much love

Edited by Nadosa

negative thinking can give you a good momentum

it also keeps your alert and considerable

The last three months have seen an increase in negative thinking, which ultimately led to me exiting/ losing an apprenticeship-opportunity at a small videoproduction-company because I just felt overwhelmed and intimidated (I'm trying to switch 'career' -lanes... or find work that means something (to me) or where I feel I belong... it's all a big mess right now, again. It's the usual pit of debt, being broke, living in a shitty shoebox of a flat with nightmare-neighbours and zero social life).

There's always been some negative thinking-background noise in varying degrees during the last 16 years, depending on how mediocre or bad I cope with my life, right now its dialed up to a 100 it feels. Or make that a 95, since I luckyli have a friend (the only one...) that eases the pain. 

I don’t really use the actualized.org-forums to work on myself anymore... it's mostly to see how others deal with bad luck, loneliness and all these anchors that are pulling you down...  :-/

Not really negative thinking, as all thinking is positive. But from a depressive side I can understand.

10 hours ago, Ex Astris Scientia said:

I don’t really use the actualized.org-forums to work on myself anymore... it's mostly to see how others deal with bad luck, loneliness and all these anchors that are pulling you down...  :-/

I guess there is diminishing returns with forums. Do you do anything else to learn or add to your knowledge? I mean there is a lot of books out there you can read etc

Blue days, black nights, doo wah doo lang
I look into the sky (the love you need ain't gonna see you through)
And I wonder why (the little things you planned ain't comin' true)
Oh, oh, telephone line, give me some time, I'm living in twilight

ELO - Telephone Line.

Cut out TV/Mainstream/Social Media and spend more time in Nature and witness Negative Thinking dissolve :)

If you can pair it with some daily meditation, even better.

B R E A T H E

Nice advice. I notice myself to be more and more TV and internet addicted when being in a negative thinking spiral.

Smoking tabacco leads to a lot of negative thinking I guess because it makes me feel guilty, the feeling body and the thinking mind is interconnected in my case and I guess this is the case for most people