Berjohansen

The Body Dmt

28 posts in this topic

So!

Since DMT allready is in our body responsible for amongst others dreaming. Is «reallity» really a low grade hallucination? 

O.o

@Berjohansen Reality is fundamentally mystical and groundless. it's the highest hallucination ever.

enjoy the trip.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya ?? i totally agree with you.

What im saying is, if true, what would we find beneat it? And would that mean that an dmt trip would be antireallity?

i just love puzzles;)

1 minute ago, Berjohansen said:

What im saying is, if true, what would we find beneat it?

this question cannot be answered with words. go look by yourself if you have enough courage to experience true Nothingness. hypothesizing is almost useless for it can only expand your curiosity for true (un)knowing.

unborn Truth

@Berjohansen I would be interested to see if there is a non-stop release of Dmt throughout the day, instead of just while sleeping/upon death. But as far as I know there aren't any studies on it. (and I don't know much)

Speaking from intuition I would use this analogy, Life is a dream on a little planet and DMT is a trampoline to get closer and see what the cosmos looks like, if you have a powerful enough trampoline you will not only see the space but you will merge with it.

5 hours ago, Berjohansen said:

Since DMT allready is in our body

Source?

I have yet to see any conclusive evidence of this.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Source?

I have yet to see any conclusive evidence of this.

I just researched a little bit in the "scholar-ly" side of the internet and it seems to be that it is still an unproven thesis that DMT occurs in the body. I could at least not find any study that says something otherwise.

Edited by Azrael

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

I could only find this one guy talking about the topic in many of his talks. His name is Mantak Chia and he is leading dark room retreats.

https://www.universal-tao.com/dark_room/enlightenment.html

You can also find his talks and presentations on youtube. I do not really believe in his "research" though. 

He claims dmt and even 5-meo-dmt will be produced in higher quantities by the brain after several days in absolute darkness.

@Azrael @Leo Gura

https://wakeup-world.com/2016/11/02/pineal-gland-science-dmt-fluoride-and-activation/

http://ewao.net/2015/05/26/2-how-to-naturally-release-dmt-from-the-pineal-gland/

Third eye (sixth chacra) is linked to the pineal gland (like other chacras are linked to other glands).  The pineal gland from what I've researched releases DMT.

The pineal gland can calcify and when it happens it doesn't release as much DMT and other hormones. That's why decalcifying the pineal gland is so much talked about in spiritual communities. DMT links you to the higher dimensions.

You calcify the pineal gland with Sodium Fluoride (that is in the tap water and most of tooth pastes).

“In 1972, Julius Axelrod also discovered that the human pineal gland produces DMT (Dimethyltryptamine), which is a hallucinogenic substance. Active and serious meditators are able to flood their brain with DMT negating the need for substances like Ayahuasca. It is also thought that diet interferes with the activity of the pineal gland, e.g. eating sugar, as it produces enzymatic inhibitors. Therefore, cleansing our body and consuming fresh, quality, organic nutrition will help to heighten our consciousness, as well as other practices.” — Caroline Cousins

pineal3.jpgthe-pineal-gland-interface-between-the-physical-and-spiritual-planes.jpg

How-to-decalcify-your-pineal-gland-third-eye-500x250.jpg

Edited by AleksM

@AleksM Your post completely resonates with my experience. I stopped sugar, almost all preservatives, fluoride toothpaste, tap water, aluminum deodorant,etc, a while back and started consuming pineal cleaning substances. I will just say that I find the information in your post to be accurate. The difference is experiential. No one could have told me, I never would have believed them if they did. It took some number of months. My guess is 6. I can't say if it's DMT, but it is something. A way to at least suggest the difference would be that previously it seemed like the decalcified pineal gland was a physical thing that might release a physical substance, now it seems like the pineal gland is a physical representation or manifestation or even a deep permission slip - a physical representation of a spiritual flowing. (Like all things) 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@AleksM, that's well and good, but still not scientifically backed. @Berjohansen, cool that you found a paper that investigated that. I'd still not say that this is conclusive, because we know that DMT is in a lot of plants and so could get into the body through that but I think if more studies look into it they could make a case.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

@Azrael you're attention is infinitely more powerful than science. The science you refer to is someone else's perspective & creation, which is ultimately your perspective & creation. 

5 hours ago, AleksM said:

@Azrael @Leo Gura

https://wakeup-world.com/2016/11/02/pineal-gland-science-dmt-fluoride-and-activation/

http://ewao.net/2015/05/26/2-how-to-naturally-release-dmt-from-the-pineal-gland/

Third eye (sixth chacra) is linked to the pineal gland (like other chacras are linked to other glands).  The pineal gland from what I've researched releases DMT.

The pineal gland can calcify and when it happens it doesn't release as much DMT and other hormones. That's why decalcifying the pineal gland is so much talked about in spiritual communities. DMT links you to the higher dimensions.

You calcify the pineal gland with Sodium Fluoride (that is in the tap water and most of tooth pastes).

pineal3.jpgthe-pineal-gland-interface-between-the-physical-and-spiritual-planes.jpg

How-to-decalcify-your-pineal-gland-third-eye-500x250.jpg

Is fluoride really dangerous ? I can't find any reliable information on this ... I use fluoride tooth paste everyday ?

Yeah, it's interesting. I've definitely heard a lot about it from inside spiritual circles.

But the rigorous science on it is still iffy.

@herghly I think the reliable information would be that using toothpaste with floride means you would never have cavities. Have you ever had cavities? I have. 

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@herghly I think the reliable information would be that using toothpaste with floride means you would never have cavities. Have you ever had cavities? I have. 

I have... but before I often didn't brush my teeth lol

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

You can still have plenty of cavities with fluoride toothpaste.

Cavities are caused from eating all the refined grain and sugar.