herghly

What Do You Do For A Living?

102 posts in this topic

I'm always curious what posters on this forum do for a living

Graphic design :)

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

right now i'm an academic researcher (computer science/artificial intelligence)

unborn Truth

Internet poker

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

like @ajasatya Associate professor part time/student full time of computer science major artificial intelligence and compiler theory. 

If anyone wants to collaborate on research, I'm here. There's a lot of research to be done in the domain of non physical matter, and how that idea can be used computationally.

I help people with rating in  online video games (i.e. Boosting) . Even though I make money with it, I still agree that videogames is huge waste of time in 99% cases. I just happened to get good at them while i was addicted in my childhood and now I can capitalise on it.
 Looking forward to get into Computer Science program next year in a good university in my country (I am from Russia) and start to make money from a job that doesn't feed from peoples "lows" that much  (Just imagine the reasons why people would want to buy ladder advancements in online games and what character traits they have irl) 
P.s. my current game is League of legends and i'm 20 years old

Edited by Hello from Russia

I'm a student in first semester of university + journalist at a local newspaper + pizza delivery + working as a kind of a cashier at a football stadium. Maybe I'll start selling cars together with my father so I can earn some more money and quit the pizza thing for example, as it doesn't pay much. 

Edited by Damir Elezi

10 hours ago, Siim Land said:

Blogger, author, YouTuber and coach

subscribed :)

Entrepreneurial environmentally conscious chauffeur - a.k.a. pedicab driver ?

Edited by Wind

Lower consciousness insurance salesman - at least I can be nice to people and tell jokes instead of being mean like a lot of people in my office.

Programming in a software company. That's what I studied for. 

Trying to get into acting-school. Then I also write plays. But to afford living I study arabic, though it's not really what I want, but I'm so lucky that my country pays people to study at the university...