Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joseph Maynor

Has Anybody Tried Mushrooms Called Amanita Muscaria?

7 posts in this topic

People consistently report underwhelming trips. It's more delirious than psychedelic.

Don't waste your time on it unless you're really into exploring random plants.

You can easily buy in on Ebay. But it is toxic and difficult to dose accurately. Potency varies a lot per batch.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Thanks.  I'll probably stick with Salvia.  I understand that one the best now.  I've experimented with micro-dosing it.  You can microdose with it.  It actually feels similar to a pot high bodily.  It's just you gotta navigate the basic concentrations (20x, 40x, 60x) and the batches are all different, so you gotta test a little bit and ease into the pool.  The 20x was too weak for me, that's what I tried last time.  I've never done LSD so I don't know what that's like or what AL-LAD is like.  I wanna try AL-LAD though.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Wanted to search more about this mushroom and i stepped on one interesting thing. This mushroom grows mostly in northern hemisphere and it’s said that shamans in there used to take these muscarias themselves and give them to reindeers and drank  their urine. Reindeers who fly in the sky and muscarias red-white caps – what does that reminds? Of course, Christmas! And it seems that it’s not just a coincidence that Santa Claus has red-white suit just like amanita muscaria ;)

@Haloman Not just that, but the trip itself is supposed to feel "Christmasy".

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I have shoe box full of dried amanitas ;) I kept them inside since previous season - not airtight - I don't know if potency is affected this way.

I thought they are good option because they are free and easy to find :P I tried it twice without interesting results. If I remember well my maximum dosage was 5 grams. The worst part is a taste and smell.

Should I try to do something with them or just trow everything away? Have anybody tried microdosing or had successful trip?

They grow all over the place where I live in the autumn. I've seen people's lawns covered with them. I have little interest in trying them though. Seems like a mostly unpleasant experience from many of the reports I've read. I wish psilocybin mushrooms were as easy to find!