egoless

How To Get Started In Pickup?

32 posts in this topic

Share any trainers and channels which are good for the beginning. I'm not talking here about bs like pranks or smth like that. Share really helpful ones where you really see the results immediately if you practice it. 

40 minutes ago, Mad Max said:
  • simple pickup
  • rsd (tyler, max, todd)
  • street attraction
  • coach corey wayne

all YouTube channels.

I find that simple pickup is like really immature stuff... which of those is actually the most helpful in your opinion? Is any of those suited more towards introverted personality?

25 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

@egoless i'd go with coach corey wayne, in that case. but he's the only one on the list who doesn't do infield demonstrations.

I checked RSDtyler he seems pretty good at what he's doing but I doubt I ever gonna succeed in his style. He is just way too extroverted. I find that most pickupers are heavy extroverts.

Edited by egoless

18 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

@egoless i agree. i couldn't relate either. i tried forcing it for a while, but it didn't feel natural to me. i dropped it when i started finding myself. ultimately, being extroverted and positive is absolutely no requirement to attract the opposite sex. you can be calm and grounded and still generate tons of attraction. it doesn't matter at all. james marshall is very introverted as well. can check him out too.

Dude these guys are good looking so it comes natural to them. Everyone is saying looks don't matter but they fkin do. Looks matter the most! That's the reality. 

2 hours ago, egoless said:

I checked RSDtyler he seems pretty good at what he's doing but I doubt I ever gonna succeed in his style. He is just way too extroverted. I find that most pickupers are heavy extroverts.

I've met almost every RSD coach at this point, including a bootcamp with Todd. And they are definitely not natural extroverts.

When you see a guy like Tyler doing what he is doing, that's something he cultivated. You could do the same...if you're willing to let go of your limiting beliefs.

I know this because not only can I flip from introverted to extroverted on a dime, I've seen many other guys do it as well. When a guy is initiating into our personal development group, if he has this "oh I'm too introverted" bullshit excuse, I'll take him out to one of the best nightsclubs in South Beach and tell him to cold approach 100 people before the night is over. When he realizes I'm not kidding and that he has no other choice, one of two things happens:

1) The pressure is too much, he gets in his head and he can't do it. He ends up having one of those "soulless" nights where it seems like you're the biggest loser and you couldn't talk to anyone even if somebody put a gun to your head. Anyone who has done game for more than a week can probably relate to that.

2) He starts doing off slow, but eventually gets a ton of SOCIAL MOMENTUM. By the end of the night, that same "introverted" guy is the most outgoing, funniest, coolest motherfucker in the club. It's like you're dealing with a completely different person. And from what I've seen, EVERY guy has that potential.

Does that mean you have to be like Tyler? No. Todd actually was an extremely quiet guy when you just hung out with him. But the difference is that so make guys use this "introverted" excuse to rationalize staying in their comfort zone, whereas Todd didn't.

9 hours ago, egoless said:

Dude these guys are good looking so it comes natural to them. Everyone is saying looks don't matter but they fkin do. Looks matter the most! That's the reality. 

Look man, the truth of the matter is that looks matter, but depending on the context. If you are going to go to a fashion show with high flying DJ's and rich mofo's hanging all over the place, yeah, women will probably gravitate towards the better looking guys. But you would probably find yourself at a place like that very seldom.

For the other 95% of your time you are going to be walking around, going to work, going to gym and shopping for groceries. At these places really looking the way you normally look is fine. You'll come right. What I do nowadays is simply to chat to girls I come across in my daily walk of life, and only if I am attracted to them on some level. I've come right so much that girls really ain't a priority in my life at all anymore, and so will you. Eventually you will get tired of the nonsense facade chicks put up, the low quality time wasting mentality, I could go on and on...

If you want to play with the looks variable, then do simple stuff. Get a haircut, wear clean nice clothes. And stuff the rest. But please sir, if you do nothing else then lift. Lift till those muscles scream for mercy xD

btw I balded at like 20 and never got laid before then lol but afterwards was a different story...

9 hours ago, Mad Max said:

i call bullshit on that. it's not nearly as important as you make it out to be. as a man, there's a million ways you can increase your sexual market value without working out, or being physically attractive. women don't have that luxury, because we men are indeed visual creatures. but don't assume that because it works that way for you, the same is true for women.

I mean I am not bad looking at all, but it also depends on the situation. in the noisy nightclubs you can't really show your personality much. So girls just gravitate towards very handsome guys. But my problem has always been that I am way too picky! I mostly like girls who are 8-10. And it's hard for me to get those because I am like 7 out of 10 maybe :D. I wear nice clothes, good haircut and exercise as well. In the past I have had some success with some 8s but very rarely. I want to lower my taste to 5-7 as well but, whenever I force that it just does not work out. I can't force myself to focus 100% with 5/10 girl.

@aurum While I agree with you on the part that you can teach yourself almost anything - you can't make it natural for you. Does not matter how hard will you practice it. Extrovert actions will always conflict with your inner personality type. And it will have very negative effects on you in a long run without you even noticing that. 

Edited by egoless

Yea, i know exactly what you mean. I am also not even considering any girls under 8-10 out of 10. But I have to disappoint you I actually look good and it doesen't really do much for the 8-10 because I am just 1.71 m / 5'6" although i have gotten compliments even from girls who are like a 10 but it goes more in the direction you are cute and not you are handsome even though i have respectable muscles, many only go for really tall guys.

@egoless Yeah, I agree you can't possibly show your whole personality in the nightclub, but you still need to be confident, humorous and in the good mood, so not only good looks matter.

The thing is there are lots of guys in those places and every pretty girl has many options, but these are mostly shitty options (observation confirmed by hot female friends), so it doesn't matter if the guy is good looking, you can still cut them out. Don't assume they are of high value just because they are better looking.

On the side-note, if someone wants to meet girls in a more friendly and intellectual environment, then I recommend going to local Toastmaster meetings. I know a couple that has first met at one of those and now they are married. So nobody is sentenced to going to clubs, there are other viable ways too. ;)

49 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

Yea, i know exactly what you mean. I am also not even considering any girls under 8-10 out of 10. But I have to disappoint you I actually look good and it doesen't really do much for the 8-10 because I am just 1.71 m / 5'6" although i have gotten compliments even from girls who are like a 10 but it goes more in the direction you are cute and not you are handsome even though i have respectable muscles, many only go for really tall guys.

I am quite a tall guy 1.9 / 6.2. I just want to reduce my pickiness. I have very high standards but not because I'm arrogant or narcissistic. It just happens naturally... I just don't get sexually attracted to 6/10 girls mostly. And as you know that is the most important when trying to pickup a girl - you should be very much sexually attracted to her.

40 minutes ago, egoless said:

I am quite a tall guy 1.9 / 6.2. I just want to reduce my pickiness. I have very high standards but not because I'm arrogant or narcissistic. It just happens naturally... I just don't get sexually attracted to 6/10 girls mostly. And as you know that is the most important when trying to pickup a girl - you should be very much sexually attracted to her.

It is exactly the same thing for me, doesn't make sense trying to be with a girl you are not attracted to. I made the decision that even if i will stay alone forever I won't try it with girls im not attracted to but I can relate, it is compelling trying to lower the scale but in the end you are lying to her and yourself.

1 hour ago, LaucherJunge said:

It is exactly the same thing for me, doesn't make sense trying to be with a girl you are not attracted to. I made the decision that even if i will stay alone forever I won't try it with girls im not attracted to but I can relate, it is compelling trying to lower the scale but in the end you are lying to her and yourself.

Yeah but in order to get better with women we need more practice right? That's the point here

@egoless @LaucherJunge you guys are just way inexperienced. Way back in the day I used to think like you guys. When I wasn't as successful with women. I was never that bad, but I am way better now. 

I can tell you as I got better I developed the ability to pull 9's, but I am also more willing to bang a 5 or even a 4. 

*There are no 10's in my reality, other then women like Tyra Banks etc. On TV. They don't walk the street. 

Now let me say banging a 4 or a 5 is nothing to be proud of. You just do that on a dry spell, as a re-bound, because you are horny, or drunk. You don't make those girls your girlfriend. 

Now I consider myself roughly a 8. But it's not that important. 

I would not make a 6 my girlfriend. But a 7 you can consider if she has a great personality and.......and this is the key........she is a freak in bed and really good. 

Now you see, if you have very limited sexual experience you don't know what it means for a woman to be good in bed. So all you base your sexual attraction on is her looks. That is a very superficial sexual attraction. There is no guarantee that the girl who is a 8 or a 9 can please you in the bed. (Maybe she can, not saying she can't). But there is a good change that you will have more fun banging that 7 then banging the 8. 

Now the thing is when you get more experience you develop your skills with women, you will be able to get those 8s and 9s. Even if that means being with 5s, 6s, 7s and even ahem a 4. But if you don't, you probably will always be stuck only having a change with the 5-7 range. Especially if you are average in the looks department yourself. 

Edited by SFRL

1 hour ago, SFRL said:

@egoless @LaucherJunge you guys are just way inexperienced. Way back in the day I used to think like you guys. When I wasn't as successful with women. I was never that bad, but I am way better now. 

I can tell you as I got better I developed the ability to pull 9's, but I am also more willing to bang a 5 or even a 4. 

*There are no 10's in my reality, other then women like Tyra Banks etc. On TV. They don't walk the street. 

Now let me say banging a 4 or a 5 is nothing to be proud of. You just do that on a dry spell, as a re-bound, because you are horny, or drunk. You don't make those girls your girlfriend. 

Now I consider myself roughly a 8. But it's not that important. 

I would not make a 6 my girlfriend. But a 7 you can consider if she has a great personality and.......and this is the key........she is a freak in bed and really good. 

Now you see, if you have very limited sexual experience you don't know what it means for a woman to be good in bed. So all you base your sexual attraction on is her looks. That is a very superficial sexual experience. There is no guarantee that the girl who is a 8 or a 9 can please you in the bed. (Maybe she can, not saying she can't). But there is a good change that you will have more fun banging that 7 then banging the 8. 

Now the thing is when you get more experience you develop your skills with women, you will be able to get those 8s and 9s. Even if that means being with 5s, 6s, 7s and even ahem a 4. But if you don't, you probably will always be stuck only having a change with the 5-7 range. Especially if you are average in the look department yourself. 

You made some good points here. I need to get started somewhere so I need to get attracted to 5 and 6 more. But problem is this is circle. Yes maybe they are good in bed but just when I meet some I don't get attracted visually. How do I get horny about them? Girl feels when you are horny most likely she will get horny to you as well. That's the problem. Some guys just don't care and they get horny even if they don't like a girl visually 

@SFRL@egoless
Maybe you are right, but honestly i don't believe that it is the only way. You can also improve with women when you just try it with the 8-10 ones. But obviously as you said I am really inexperienced. 
Another point for me is that I see beauty as a very crucial part of my life, I would go so far as to say searching for beauty in all things is my life purpose.

49 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

@SFRL@egoless
Maybe you are right, but honestly i don't believe that it is the only way. You can also improve with women when you just try it with the 8-10 ones. But obviously as you said I am really inexperienced. 
Another point for me is that I see beauty as a very crucial part of my life, I would go so far as to say searching for beauty in all things is my life purpose.

Sure that's cool. But think about it this way: What about the beauty of that pink, warm, wet, tight, clean pussy that is underneath the skirt of that 6?

Pussy got no face guys. 

Edited by SFRL

1 hour ago, SFRL said:

Sure that's cool. But think about it this way: What about the beauty of that pink, warm, wet, tight, clean pussy that is underneath the skirt of that 6?

Pussy got no face guys. 

I can't imagine that on not beautiful face lol... 

Edited by egoless

2 hours ago, egoless said:

You made some good points here. I need to get started somewhere so I need to get attracted to 5 and 6 more. But problem is this is circle. Yes maybe they are good in bed but just when I meet some I don't get attracted visually. How do I get horny about them? Girl feels when you are horny most likely she will get horny to you as well. That's the problem. Some guys just don't care and they get horny even if they don't like a girl visually 

You don't aim for a 5. That's more collateral damage you will be doing. You should go for the 6s and 7s if you consider yourself a 7. 

Also work on yourself. Are you a consistent. Do your self development. Make that 7 a 7.5 or an 8. Total picture. Not just the looks. 

Then with more experience and a better you. You get the 8s and 9s. 

Edited by SFRL