sleeperstakes

Getting Grounded

13 posts in this topic

I feel as though I need to become more based I reality. My sense of direction, goals, success and ability to socialize feels detached from reality, and while my conceptual understanding of these things and self actualisation has grown dramatically recently, but my social skills and anxiety haven't grown at all. How do I "live self actualised" rather than conceptually understanding the self actualised?

@sleeperstakes what conceptualized ideas do you have that you want or think you should be doing? 

And do you get out of the house at all? 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL the idea of mastery, 100% responsibility, big picture thinking, high yield techniques, systems thinking, being present, and many other topics covered in Leo's videos. 

Not nearly as much as I should, I'm not a complete shut in I do have a friend circle, but I'm very introverted and find it hard to connect to strangers and not put on an act in front of people. I occasionally go to bars clubs etc and I do follow a lot of PUA concepts and I think it's a key to getting out more, but again, I don't "live them"

@SFRL still working on that. Bought the life purpose course and working my way through it.

@Joseph Maynor i have the habit, but its inconsistent, some weeks i do it deeply everyday for 20 minutes and maybe 1 hour strong determination sitting, other weeks maybe only for 3-5 minutes.

11 minutes ago, sleeperstakes said:

what do you mean?

I guess he's asking if you have a vision board.

On ‎01‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 8:53 PM, sleeperstakes said:

@SFRL the idea of mastery, 100% responsibility, big picture thinking, high yield techniques, systems thinking, being present, and many other topics covered in Leo's videos. 

What are you trying to master? What do you think you should take 100% responsibility for? What do you want to look at with Big Picture Thinking? Etc. You need to apply these things to actual stuff in your life, otherwise you're just filling your mind with super abstract ideas about nothing that don't mean anything.

@sleeperstakes keep it simple man. take the vision out of the head and slap it on the wall. i use a chalk paint wall, all the walls in my closet, etc.  it's insane the difference it makes.   it's so easy to not get caught up in how something unwanted is present, when you are surrounded by the wanted in where you're going.  one situation becomes the other.   our attention and focus is the most powerful tool we have.  it's all too easy to look past it. ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@sleeperstakes keep it simple. take the vision out of the head and slap it on the wall. i use a chalk paint wall, all the walls in my closet, etc.  it's insane the difference it makes.   it's so easy to not get caught up in how something unwanted is present, when you are surrounded by the wanted in where you're going.  one situation becomes the other.   our attention and focus is the most powerful tool we have.  it's all too easy to look past it. ? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@sleeperstakes

Having 100% responsibility is a much deeper topic than people realize. You don't have control over your next thought, you don't know what your next thought is going to be. So when a thought shows up that is not in alignment with your preferred reality, slow down your breathing and accept responsibility for whatever showed up. Than redirect your energy, by saying at loud (you can whisper or just think a new thought, but it's better to say it out loud) the perspective you want to experience, an affirmation or an action directive.

Increase your speed of implementation. 

Also there is nothing wrong with knowing 10000x more than you are actually implementing. All of this information is integrating into your mind, you are feeding your mind that way and that is good. Now if you want to limit the information you consume, than study only what is relevant for your next set of actions.