Leo Gura

New Episode Will Be A Bit Late

16 posts in this topic

Again, had to re-shoot to get better quality.

Will be out in the next 24 hours.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea how you even pump these bad boys out every week! :D

Take your time!  You can't rush good art.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I think you just saved a lot of people from a panic attack. 

Memento Mori

INFRASTRUCTURE SHOULD BE IMPROVED SIR

Hehe I guess this is so people dont freak out like the last time this happened :D

Hope this is the subconscious training course introduction video 

7 hours ago, Truth said:

I think you just saved a lot of people from a panic attack. 

Be careful what you wish for...include caution for how you label and interpret events. Force nothing, but sometimes that feeling that we can mislabel as an "enemy" is actually a friend in disguise. Of course, we can't drop resistance until we can, and that's a lesson I had to learn by getting my ass handed to me hundreds of times. In retrospect, it's easy to "shoot skeet" and see that the "me" that feared fear itself was able to be seen through, but only by living, not doing. Tragically I used to give beings bunk instructions, in an unethical and unskillful way, failing to understand that they can't listen (not that they wouldn't like to) and they must live a unique opening.  Regarding a "panic attack", someday you could design a contemplation along the lines of: Panic Attack - What is it?      -b

PS: In the meantime...what about a being who has come the path to a point where such an encounter could be useful, but the present no longer obliges so easily.  hmmm... 

Edited by Sri Ramana Maharshi
I'm a butt monkey and thus forgot a key point.

@Voyager

17 hours ago, Voyager said:

I have no idea how you even pump these bad boys out every week! :D

This is my feeling too. Honestly you pump out so much material and you never miss a week. At the worse a video might be a day late. You are so excellent with putting out material that I don't see any reason that you have to post if you a video is late or if you don't post for weeks. It's not like other people who make videos do it. You've earned that right with the amount of on time content in my opinion. 

17 hours ago, TeamBills said:

This is my feeling too. Honestly you pump out so much material and you never miss a week. At the worse a video might be a day late. You are so excellent with putting out material that I don't see any reason that you have to post if you a video is late or if you don't post for weeks. It's not like other people who make videos do it. You've earned that right with the amount of on time content in my opinion. 

I generally wouldn't make such an announcement, but unfortunately precisely that consistency has set people's expectations, and they start to concoct all sorts of conspiracy theories as soon as something's a bit off schedule.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I generally wouldn't make such an announcement, but unfortunately precisely that consistency has set people's expectations, and they start to concoct all sorts of conspiracy theories as soon as something's a bit off schedule.

Holy shit,you're right, and this is meta. We've effectively embodied the psychology of naive assumption making, dogmatism, and cult thinking because you once posted slightly later than usual. 

18 hours ago, Mad Max said:

@Leo Gura unacceptable.

Are you serious? If you actually believe that i dont think you have learned anything from his videos anyway.

:D:D You all are so funny. I am so happy that you exist.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I learned a lot from watching your startup - YouTube clips, website, actualized.org as a whole, and spirituality. I'm sure others have too if they are looking at it at different angles and also at it in this angle. It gives ideas on how to do a life purpose. 

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

HAHA. Yeah, but look what the hell just happened!   Crazy ass gun nuts are going to force everyone to be "safer".  It's pushing the envelope further for the only type of awareness that exists in Western society: being on alert, for that knife or bullet (or fist) in the dark that will maul & destroy you.  All the news reports are instructing their viewers about increasing their situational awareness.  But I have to say: who the hell has time for that?   I can't be on patrol every time I go out to have a good time.   News media are being ridiculous.