SFRL

You Win 200 Million Dollars What Do You Do?

38 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, SuperLuigi said:

Guys, you can (and I know many people that do) live off of interest and dividends returned by MUCH smaller portfolios than 200 million! You can retire with a portfolio as small as 300,000 (if you are happy to live on 12,000 a year).

Basically, to retire you only need 25x your desired annual income.

I'm only saying this to try to help you'all realise you don't need as much money as you think to retire and the fact that some of you think that living on interest alone with 200 million would be ANY sort of challenge distresses me somewhat. Spirituality is important, but a basic financial education will go a long way to helping you self-actualise also.

That's what I would do. Put it on a Swiss bank account. Pull the interest. And alternate traveling the world with living in the Alaskan wilderness for long stretches. 

Setup one of those communities where people can come work and live off the land, and everybody works towards becoming more whole and the Truth. Y'all invited. 

I would put all this money into sustainable and green energy. Building a village with houses that are expendable when needed and can provide them self with their own water, electricity, heat and if possible food. May all future generation be able to build upon this village and inspire others around the world with this sustainable and independent way of living. A create/social hub which main goal is to pursuit sustainable living so that we can live a healthier/less stressful life, come closer to nature, but still be at the front of innovation and creativity.

Invest in real estate or something like that, making sure my children will not have any financial worries in their future. And travel the world!

I'd buy the most land i could possibly afford then all animals from zoos/pet stores and set them free there, id plant millions of fruit/berry trees, herbs, flowers (to save the bees and beneficial bugs) and veggies for the homeless people, tourists or travelers that can live there freely as long as they keep planting seeds and feeding the animals there should be enough fruit/veg and land for everyone that stops by. This place would be somewhere in the middle of nowhere, no cities around only mountains, waterfalls and rivers, lakes or possibly a beach, i would install everything that is self sustaining, free energy systems and a balanced circulation of life to hopefully spread as much as possible. Create meditation centers, invite shamans and give free ceremonies for healing and re-alignment. Everyone who wishes to stay can help out and use his/her specialties to create what they do best and simply trade with each other what is needed. Host festivals, for music, art, creativity, life coach, motivation, connectivity, ect.. and create effective collective systems that will shine light brighter than a thousand suns.

Boy i could go all day, but you get the picture :) Expansion of Consciousness is Inevitable with or without the 200 million but imagine how much someone can do with some intelligence and conscious critical thinking, paired with collective like-minds and the power of love, the world will soon know oneness and eternal peace.

No idea what all those billionaires that "care" are doing, i would buy the most land in the poorest of countries and set it free!

The Example will eventually infect the minds and hearts of the masses as they cannot deny what is our birthright nature, to be free and at peace.

B R E A T H E

On 9/29/2017 at 5:27 AM, SFRL said:

What would you do if you won 200 million dollars? 

I would help my whole family and friends and then help the people in need. Definitely.. Of course some cash for me as well, but I would love to see people happier.. 

Blow it all on coke, hookers and booze and realize all pleasures of the senses were an elaborate illusion all along, leading finally to my spiritual enlightenment.

Totally worth the cash :) 

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

Betting it all on red.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Wow. First thing would be to buy a normal parking space in the company Adelaide Airport Parking. Seriously, so got the problems with the parking space. Well, then a personal plane, a helicopter. I would buy an astronaut diploma and fly into space, I do not know.

I thought I knew but I have to think about this.

Edited by Brittany

Have thought of this and it’s a no brained for me. I’d immediately plan and go on a vacation / meditation retreat and take it from there. 

Then probably continue working on producing music. 

Then ask the genie for infinite wishes. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

I would use these 200 million dollars to gather all craftsmen, media and graphic design, interior design, mechanics, talented people to start up a company that offer workshops and community growth centers to grow people skill for petty small amount of money they pay to the skill management. I would open mechanical garages, gym,orphanage houses and community. I would also aspire to hire newly grad students from architecture engineering and interior design and sponsor them to work for big companies where they learn skills and in addition i pay for them so that they work in my newly created small business where I give it all to them to manage and own with some percentage of share for me. I would just go on opening small businesses for people to eliminate joblessness and grow them spiritually. I become buisnessman and grow my wealth and invest in people who will return my investments to help other people out of love. I would try to eliminate as much as poverty as possible via helping people become the best at what why they do so that they can thrive and help others, and help them financially.

Edited by Your place at Heart

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

Also, I would do alot of social gathering events and make it as much fun as possible for young kids to find partners. We will even meet with parents and people who want to date and match make them, and invite them to seminars to educate these matchmaked kids to invest in one another and look at long-term benefits of staying together

"Whatsoever is on it (the earth) will perish. And The Face of your Lord Full of Majesty and Honour will remain forever❤️" Quran: Surat Ar-Rahman (The Merciful)

"We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient"?Quran: Suratal Al-baqarah (The Cow)

On 29.09.2017 at 4:27 AM, SFRL said:

What would you do if you won 200 million dollars? 

@SFRL Live off it minimally for as long as I can and make self-transcendence my full-time pursuit.
Upon death: pass it along in a sensible way.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

Start a center for abused children and teach them meditation. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Buy a nuclear bomb hahaha. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hiring someone to make this forum mobile friendly.

?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them