youngshinzen

Back Pain Due To Anxiety

13 posts in this topic

Hey,

as I‘m slowly coming off of my antidepressants, a specific back pain kicked back in. It‘s located between the spine and my right shoulder blade. It seems to start there, go up my neck, all the way to my ear and eyebrow. Even my right nostril hurts because of it. I already meditate, eat very healthy and started to implement first supplements. Where could the root for this pain be? Will exercising help treat the condition?

@Mad Max No, I‘ve had that pain before taking antidepressants for years. When I took them it went away entirely, but now it came back just as I stopped taking one of the two ADs. 

@ajasatya I just came out of a self-inquiry and realized that I feel trapped in my body, which I find negative because I don‘t feel comfortable in it. I felt my body melting when doing yoga. Are there more techniques you know to achieve „opening“ the body?

Edited by youngshinzen

1 minute ago, youngshinzen said:

Are there more techniques you know to achieve „opening“ the body?

i loved those stylish quotation marks!

yes. i wouldn't be exaggerating if i said that this site saved my life.

on the left column you might wanna experiment the kriyas, pranayamas and meditations.

i ate the whole thing up mentally, but the important part is the fact that i managed to put up a solid, consistent and assiduous practice. it takes time. maybe 2~3 years. be patient and enjoy the practices.

unborn Truth

There are three main types of back pain: chronic, acute, and neuropathic. The doctor must diagnose which one you have to give you a great understanding of where it comes from and how to cure it. I had chronic back pain and had several sessions with a phisiotherapist here in Auckland (moved about 6 months ago). He assigned me the exercise regime that immediately provided relief. PS pills helped only for a while

@youngshinzen

I had back pain for years.

Your pain is not caused by anxiety. Anxiety is just a consequence of a deeper problem. The pain is caused by stuck emotional energy. To get rid of the pain you need to face the suppressed emotional pain. Check out the energetic system and the body meridians .

What you can do is :

• Acupuncture
  • Yoga
  • Holotropic breathwork
  • Rebirthing breathwork
  • Bioenergetics
  • Diet

Observe reality as it is, not as you would like it to be 

@nick96 Thanks. I‘ve noticed that the back pain decreases when I scream and move my body in spontaneous ways. I'm already seeing a bioenergetics therapist and had two incredible sessions. Will also tap into the other things youv'e mentioned.