egoless

Techno & Enlightenment

38 posts in this topic

Great for Trip!

Edited by egoless

@Spacious Instead of binaural beats I sometimes listen to the Techno music while meditating.

1 minute ago, Spacious said:

@egoless I'm not sure I could do that as when I'm listening to music I really pay attention to the details of the sounds. But hey, if you get mental clarity from that, more power to you.

Yes and it stills my mind 0 thoughts.

I love vocal trance. I like how it transports me to another reality where worries don't exist and I can accept everything as it is. ❤

@egoless @kieranperezsuch a great post! I saw Recondite in SF once and fell in love with techno music ? A friend said he lives in the woods, I know he was raised in a rural area and used to create music at home 

Edited by MsNobody

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

3 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

@egoless such a great post! I saw Recondite I’m SF once and fell in love with techno music ? A friend said he lives in the woods, I know he was raised in a rural area and used to create music at home 

Egoless is a Christian now, he had some crusades on this forum last summerxD

This is my favourite Techno/Trance album though, so dancy but so beautiful, almost Turquoise in its vibe

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I also like to draw paralell between techno and the present moment. Especially if you're at a party. There's no "you" anymore, only the music and the moment.

By the way, check out this guy's channel:

He has some pretty awesome mixes which contain melodic / atmospheric techno tracks.