egoless

Techno & Enlightenment

38 posts in this topic

Since We are reality itself... We are music itself... I don't know about you but for me techno is the present moment. If Enlightenment had its theme music it would be heavy techno. I know that many of you consider Techno clubs as distraction from this path but I think it's the opposite. In fact the closest moments I had to breaking through were at these places. Everyone is equal there, you leave all your problems and social baggage at the entrance... You just can't escape the present moment with Techno, you completely surrender to it. and... if you are on Mdma it also probably helps you to unite with everything and feel love for everyone and everything as you love yourself.

All in all I think music is our True language. Music has potential to knock the f out of your ego for a while...

Surrender to techno  - and please share techno, trance or deep house music which helps you to be present and connect with everything

Edited by egoless

Interesting. Last week I saw a techno DJ, and all I could think of was how beautifully the music guided me into the present moment. It was quite unexpected but I did feel a lot of love. :) I never really liked techno music, but this time it really clicked.

Just now, DoubleYou said:

Interesting. Last week I saw a techno DJ, and all I could think of was how beautifully the music guided me into the present moment. It was quite unexpected but I did feel a lot of love. :) I never really liked techno music, but this time it really clicked.

Music in general has an ability to drag you into the present moment. But techno is even more powerful because it's so intense and free of limitations.

@egoless I love all types of electronic music, including Techno.  Music is very mind-expanding.  

Here's a gem:  Grandfather of modern electronic music.  

Another amazing gem:  That thick sound is the "Big Moog."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moog_synthesizer

Here's another gem:

Ah man.  I can't leave this one out: Dark but amazing.

Same band 4 years later.  Check this one out.  Totally different style.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Thank you guys for support! Electronic music has potential to remove boundaries between you and reality!

Another Great Set:

Edited by egoless

Heavy techno? And you post a vid about Maceo Plex and Recondite? :P 

I would like to turn it up a notch: Capriati, Liebing, Len Faki. That's some good shit. And i agree with you. You can sometimes feel the divinity in music. The creativity is beyond the mind: it's intuition and tapping into something bigger than our rational reality. Even though computers make it a lot more standardized these days.

With techno you gotta learn to appreciate the organized chaos and the disorganized harmony. Very parallel to the enlightenment path. 

Edit: Recondite is a remarkable producer though. One of the scene's finest.

Edited by Visionary

@Visionary While I agree about Maceo's style, can't really agree on Recondite. Recondite is one of the best as you mentioned but he has some really dark (heavy) techno pieces as well. 

P.S. len faki is really good.

Some more heavy (dark) techno: 

Edited by egoless

A wise man once said: 

Music is created to give voice to silence" 

I just love this one. Music really is an universal language. The fact that people gather together to enjoy a bunch of complex soundwaves is beyond awesome to me. You don't have to say a word. You just let the music guide you. We become fully in the moment.

The weirder the noises, the better (for me). Thats why I love psychedelic bass/trance music. Its like the anthem of the universe. Lol. 

Check this one out!

Edited by Vitamine Water

The art is to look without looking 

14 minutes ago, Vitamine Water said:

A wise man once said: 

Music is created to give voice to silence" 

I just love this one. Music really is an universal language. The fact that people gather together to enjoy a bunch of complex soundwaves is beyond awesome to me. You don't have to say a word. You just let the music guide you. We become fully in the moment.

The weirder the noises, the better (for me). Thats why I love psychedelic bass/trance music. Its like the anthem of the universe. Lol. 

Well said mate! 

Check this out if you love trance

Edited by egoless

I'm loving this thread! Music definitely has an amazing healing power! It connects people together. Oh, and what happens at festivals is so wild! I can't imagine the world without the music, it's just not possible! 

@egoless I'm not a big fan of techno, but I respect it. The tracks you shared are pretty good but some techno tracks are just way too repetitive to me. And yeah, it's good on mdma for sure :)

I've been so much into psychill/downtempo lately. This music just uplifts my soul :)

Edited by Be Yourself

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

@egoless Dance/music can be an awakening experience, I think.

My life-purpose is to connect dots between ground and sky (electronic music production as a medium).

The sample at the beginning of the Astrix song :

Edited by Soulbass

2 hours ago, Soulbass said:

@egoless Dance/music can be an awakening experience, I think.

My life-purpose is to connect dots between ground and sky (electronic music production as a medium).

The sample at the beginning of the Astrix song :

The second video is amazing! Do you know what kind of ritual is it?

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Can you share that exact part of music on which you got a bad trip?