aniss

How To Give Up On People You Don't Want Em Again In Your Life ???

3 posts in this topic

recently i decided to cut out some negative people they really effect my life negatively 

so i did the first step towards this issue ,i deleted all their phone numbers ,unfriend em on social media ,cut all contact and things that they will be remembered by

but the problem here that i can't focus on my life ,i always keep thinking about em ,i don't know what force me to do that but they keep pop up in my mind 

so big question mark is

how to stop this shit ? how to drive my way without any emotions towards this people ? i believe some fix out there ** 

please your insights and advises 
thanks

@aniss Well if you still like them, why are you trying to cut them out?  What did they do that was so wrong?

I have one friend that's a user.   I pretty much stopped talking to him with that same intent as you.  However, every now & then I might hear from him, maybe once or twice a year & I'll just pickup the phone & talk a little to see what's up.  Effectively, he's not in my life.  He just doesn't know it.   Talking to someone who calls you very little doesn't really count as them being in your life.  It'll never happen that I'll bother hanging out with this person again.

I had another friend of mine that cut me off 5 years ago over politics.  He was on an old childhood best friend.  Well, when I talked to him 5 years ago, in his conversations, he kept telling me, little by little, how he had cut off his foster parents, his sister, and several friends & other people we knew.  He fucking cut everybody out.  He wouldn't stop talking about his goddamn politics & I told him off in an email & after that one time, he cut me off!

I sent him an email, a long voice mail.  I apologized profusely to try & salvage the relationship. Nothing doing.  I waited a year to hear back & after a year passed, I blocked his phone & emails so I'd never hear from him again.  I figured he wouldn't get back in touch with me because he became an expert at cutting people out of his life.  I've never been able to do that & I'd be weary around people that can...because they'll cut YOU out too, if they feel even a tiny-bit pissed!!!   It's childish behavior.  People fight & argue sometimes.  If it's something serious like sexual abuse & such, well nobody is going to reach out to them or miss them.  So to hate someone so much that I can cut them off forever, it would have to be something extremely god-awful.

By and large, I've found that I can't really do it, not strongly. And I've had it done to me by a few people & they provide no recourse to make amends.  To hell with them.

@smd yes dude understood maybe they hurt me in a way , maybe my lonely try to tell me something i don't know but in advance i know that i don't need someone one day to fulfill my life , ;) people comes and goes the interest of them will stay ,i used to be needy ... but i think my part is coming ,all this is just a part of work that i will do it to rule my world with my rules .

as leo said in one video of him

friends isn't important for me ...

thanks buddy for your comment