caelanb

What Is Your Favorite Food?

19 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, Just wondering what is your favorite food, recipe or meal?

Mine are carrots as a food and probably whole wheat sandwiches as a meal 

Looking forward to hear yours!

:D

Fruits are my favorite food, I also love Raw chocolate made from Cacao, Goji Berries and Hemp seeds.

I also like making large salads and smoothies often and homemade baked beans with either rice and vegetables or carrots and 100% wholegrains.

I enjoy the occasional scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms, capsicum relish, onion and sometimes add a bit of feta cheese or fermented goats or any white cheese and tomato/cucumber on the side.

Spicy, crunchy baked organic potatoes or sweet potatoes are also delishh especially with a homemade dressing.

Fresh Coconut water from young coconuts is my favorite drink.

B R E A T H E

my favorite food are fruits, especially berries. love them in all their variety of colors, shapes and sweetness :x

something I never get tired of and I eat it every day for breakfast is oatmeal with bananas, seasonal fruits, cinnamon, nuts and berries. it's an evergreen!

whatever arises, love that

@Mad Max That quantum stuff gives you nasty glowing pee though...I prefer Sunset Sarsaparilla.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov

3 hours ago, caelanb said:

@pluto Have you tried 100% dark chocolate? I love the stuff.

I have tried 90%, strong but effective although i have snacked on some raw cacao beans a few times that's as pure as it gets :P

B R E A T H E

homemade hummus with carrots :P

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Michael569 @Moreira Hummus is nice too, I don't mind it. There are like so many different types which is crazy :D You can try with some pita, it's not bad either.

:D

lasagna, tiramisu , pan di spagna , kadaif are my favorites

but i mostly eat vegetable soups and fruits :D

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

EGGS

Arguably the best source of protein in the world??

Nutrition of 1 medium egg:? - 75 calories - 6-8 g protein - 0-1 g carbs - 4-6 g fat

Eggs are very nutritious:

• Full spectrum of amino acids ??
  • Brain food with DHA, omega 3s, and EPA ⚡️⚡️
  • Healthy cholesterol and choline??
  • Delicious when fried in butter sunny side up??

Eating eggs won't raise your cholesterol, 
as your liver produces cholesterol, 
despite how much you consume it from your diet

Eggs raise HDL cholesterol, the good one, 
while LDL cholesterol doesn't get affected by eating eggs

Eat eggs for health and performance?? 

Unless you're allergic to them, in which case you're incredibly unfortunate

Stay Empowered

Siim

Body Mind Empowerment 
My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAohrrjG-3gEp5QF1WlM9_w

My favorite food is pizza and Ice cream cake! lol  If I could I would eat it every day and turn into a ninja turtle.  But I'm allergic to many of the ingredients in pizza and ice cream.  So i guess you can say my favorite healthy non-allergic food would be fruit smoothies!

Perfectly-shaped gluten-free stevia-enhanced chocolate chip cookies, directly out of the oven. You have to eat them before the fat congeals and the cookie hardens, though.

So you take a fork and stick it into one of the gooey delicacies. Chocolate drips from the tine like melting icicles as you let your tongue taste one of the little droplets. It feels as though life itself is trying to communicate to you through the warm chocolatey texture that just coated your tongue.

You dip the rest of the still-warm cookie bit into some milk of your choice. Today, it's almond milk. The cookie absorbs the milk like a fresh (environmentally friendly, of course) sponge. 

And finally, you bring the entirety of that wet gooey mess into your mouth. A warzone of flavors explodes on your palette. Sweet, savory, chocolatey, goodness gracious. The deceased spirits of World War II are looking down on you in anguish, wondering why you would want to start such a battle in your mouth. But they don't know what they're missing, and you have nothing to say.

Six cookies and one glass of almond milk later, you lick your lips in satisfaction. Brain fog and bloat city galore, but well worth it for the authentic experience of your favorite food.

“Feeling is the antithesis of pain."

—Arthur Janov