Shakazulu

Truth

7 posts in this topic

Maybe to find truth we must die? 

How do you know when you have died? 

The Truth is that there is noone to die. And just by hearing it, it isn't the Truth. It will become one onced it is experienced.

Edited by Danda

Why do you think your mind find every excuses possible to be distracted ?

Why do you think there is so much fear in you when you decide to get back on track and to push yourself even more ? 

Why do you think there is very few people who go all the way ?

You may not die in the end, but it doesn't matter, because you truly believe it is what it is happening, every step of the way.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

wow man we don't need truth, we just need to think we got it. Does it really matter if a or b is right if believing in either equally makes you happy etc? 

@Shakazulu From the point of the Absolute the birth and death of our body take place at the same time. From the point of the mind, there are 3 dimentions of space and one dimention of time, which makes impossible for the mind to understand eternity. You are the Absolute embodied, it's just that the mind cannot understand it.   

@Natasha @Danda Interesting. I've been growing a lot spiritually these past months. Last week my dad woke me out of my sleep crying to tell me he had a dream I died. He asked me if I was hiding anything... the concept of " death " puzzled me ever since 

Death plays a big role in everybody's life. What we do whole day is just avoiding it (by collecting money,by  trying to hold to our self-image, by trying to get approval od others,..) Our lives are then about surviving not about living, being. 

Just by changing your perception of death you will change everything. When you feel bad emotions thats great, that means you get it, at least at conceptual layer. We are saying that you don't exist.