mattstivender

Move To L.a. ?

7 posts in this topic

After watching and using the methods in the episode on intuition repeatedly, I have come to notice a calling to move to L.A. but I cant help but think this is just a random desire. I know it is correct but that idea I feel will try to sabotage me.

Also I'm not sure what I would do in L.A. so that fuels the fire. No job prospects, I'm not sure how to follow through with this.

Anything would help at this point. Thanks.

I love the LA vibe. 

That being said you are not being specific about what you want and/or could do in LA. 

What are your skills? What's your education? What are your passion? What is your financial situation? 

@SFRL that is the issue. My intuition doesnt give me a specific goal. 

On the other hand my skills are kinda random. Real estate, solidworks, flight and racing simulations, some composite experience.

I thought of coming out and starting a painting business because I don't mind doing that.

@mattstivender do you have a real estate license? 

I talked to a guy once who worked I to real estate and he did actually teach a real estate course. It seemed like a cool thing to do to me. It's not like you need a four year degree to do it. I think you  can get one in relative short time. So if you don't have one get one. There is a lot of real estate in LA and you can make good money doing that. 

And you can combine that with painting houses of course. It touches each other. 

Just an idea. 

The good thing about that is that you can pretty much set your own schedule and work wherever you can carry your phone and laptop. 

Edited by SFRL

@SFRL no I don't have a real estate license. I learned investing from a local investor. Different game.

I think I will use my other skills. Real Estate investing is great when you know the area but I won't know just arriving.

@smd I dont have the time and or cash to do that right now. I definitely will do something like that but I want to ask around to get feedback before I go.