abrakamowse

Can We Control Our Thoughts?

8 posts in this topic

@abrakamowse While Scientific American is not probably the best source, you can observe this for yourself.. plus who would be controlling the thoughts? Another thought?

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

(1) I have 4 raisins in my hand.  (2) My pet baboon comes grabs all of them out of my hand.  (3) How many raisins do I have in that hand now?  Assume the answer is zero.

What controlled that thought and inference?

You gotta look at these questions pragmatically not theoretically.  A theoretical answer ain't gonna really tell you much.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

The more you immerse yourself in nature and become one with the natural flow the more authentic and thoughtless you become.

B R E A T H E

On 21/9/2017 at 9:37 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

"[Insert misleading thought-story quotation here]." -- Monkey-Mind

funny

On 24/9/2017 at 0:33 AM, Truth Seekah said:

I like how people say things are just happenings. This allows one to stop paying attension the minds labelling game  - everything now just has one label - happenings. I also like to see my vision, thoughts, and all I experiences as consciousness. The product of the conscious world - and we return to a state of no identity - when the filter of the identity is no longer seen as the only form of reality that can be experienced we experience the true unfiltered reality. When wanting enlightenment or meditation people are waiting for something special to happen - but special events are part of the definitions of the identity - enlightenment will not be something you know about and are trying to make happen -its something you dont know - needing to know it prevents it from happening