cle103

Dealing With "paranormal" Phenomenona Whilst Asleep

23 posts in this topic

Hi there, I wanted to share some of the weird shit that happened to me in the last months whilst sleeping/waking up in the middle of the night. If anyone can relate, I'd love to hear your comments...

1. Accidental astral projection

So a couple of days ago I became conscious of one of my dreams. Then I suddenly thought to myself (half awake) "What if I let go like I've never done before?"

So relaxed so hard that it felt like I was free falling. Then I awoke completely as my brain kicked into a minor panic, just to recognize that I'm lavitating a couple inches above ground... 

By then I was quite alarmed and my heart rate started ramping up. After a couple seconds I "fell down" into the shell of my body (that's what the sensation felt like). 

I think this might have been the beginning of an astral projection, however if one of you has further knowledge, please let me know. 

2. Waking up from dreams

That's just a minor one but whenever I have nightmares I can just recognize that "I don't want that to happen" and then I immediately wake up. 

3. "The matrix" 

I had that a couple of times, when I woke up from a dream or a nightmare. When I open my eyes the whole scenery is overlayed with some kind of computer code looking stuff... It's like a transparent curtan with numbers and symbols running from top to bottom, just like the attached image. 

4. Knocking

That just happened once but freaked me out quite a bit. I awoke in the middle of the night just to hear a sound right next to my ear. It seemed like somebody was pounding his palm on the matrace a couple of times. That was freaky as fuck. I turned on the light but nothing was there... couldn't sleep very well that night to say the least. 

That were some of the things happening lately. I'm midly freaked out when they occur, but it's also an fascinating topic. If any of you had similar experiences or know what those phenomena are, please let me know (I wouldn't believe some that shit if it didn't happen to me). 

Cheers 

Download.jpg

@cle103 @cle103

Thanks for sharing, I have had a few similar experiences. Its all good, the knee jerk reactions to some of these is self survival. I would suggest you embrace all your experiences. Why not? We dont know what's possible in life, these experiences are not something to freak out about, but rather be fascinated by. Sleep tight to tonight ;)

If you get dragged out of your bed like in paranormal activity, then we give you permission to "freak the fuck out :0" 

Paranormal-Activity-4-main432.jpg

Just kidding :)

Lighten up, its nearly Christmas :D

Lots of love.

@cle103 I'm really interested in your topics. I have had a few out of body experiences, but not on purpose yet. I floated to the ceiling once and 'wooshed' back in to the body. One time I walked to the kitchen and realized I was also on the couch, then, 'woosh' again.  I'm really interested in hearing more about how you saw the code. Let us know, if willing, what happens next!

Ever be talking to someone, and they stop being that person for a minute, and talk to you as the everything / one / no thing? That's the most amazing paranormal thing I've experienced yet. Other than normal everyday reality of course. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

i once had numbers going on before my eyes (1 and 0) after waking up. can't tell was i partially dreaming that moment or what...

you post made me remember this experience...and #2 is pretty common for me too

Edited by General 2

@cle103

That just happened once but freaked me out quite a bit. I awoke in the middle of the night just to hear a sound right next to my ear. It seemed like somebody was pounding his palm on the matrace a couple of times. That was freaky as fuck. I turned on the light but nothing was there... couldn't sleep very well that night to say the least. 

Something similar happened to me too. I woke up in the middle of the night, and a high pitch sound was near my bed and I felt like somebody is observing me, I felt a presence. ... It's just a being in a different dimension wanting to interact with you. Next time, get excited and tell this thing to show itself haha. :D

really? i thought high pitch noises are sort of intracranial pressure raising up?

the second version sympathizes with me more though :D

@General 2

I don't know anything about this pressure you mentioned. I experienced this high pitch sound a lot of times but not always the same. Sometimes it was a different experience than just hearing it, I felt like this hight pitch sound was coming from a certain direction and I got a feeling like somebody was on the other end and was observing me. I think one is able to hear this sound more frequently after the pineal gland gets decalcified.

@General 2 That time when I woke up at 5AM was around 10 seconds I think. The other time was around 3 secs I think. It happened more than 2 times but I recall only 2 experiences ATM, those stood out to me the most. The second one was when I was fully awake walking near an abandoned house (also saw a ghost near that house a few years prior to that that was observing me, so it could be the same being, I don't know) .

Edited by AleksM

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

Ever be talking to someone, and they stop being that person for a minute, and talk to you as the everything / one / no thing? That's the most amazing paranormal thing I've experienced yet. Other than normal everyday reality of course. 

Unfortunately not, sounds like Samadhi. I'll let ya'll know when the "code" shows up more frequently haha. 

11 hours ago, AleksM said:

It's just a being in a different dimension wanting to interact with you. Next time, get excited and tell this thing to show itself haha. :D

Oh thanks, now I can relax :D Just kidding, I heard that there are other "beings" in different dimensions, e.g. the astral realms... quite interesting, yet a little disturbing at first glimpse haha. 

@General 2 I hear high pitched noises a lot (which sound like high frequencies) There are theories that have to do with tinnitus, or losing a part of your hearing, but I don't know. Last night it happened while journaling with a sort of twitch in my right eye (but more like a twitch in focus, not my actual eye)... and then some automatic writing immediately came through, although I've been practicing with automatic writing anyway.  The noises usually last anywhere from a half second to a couple of seconds for me. 

@cle103 I have had a few experiences that I call "false OBE's" where the exit feels like I am literally thrown or ripped from my body from my body. No gentle exits for me I guess.  I call them false OBE's because they usually just end up being lucid dreams, with the only thing in common with OBE's is the exit. I think they come about because I have been trying to astral travel/OBE for years and have never had a successful one, and usually only happen when I am actively trying to learn to do it. 

Many times I have woken up to a face looking at me (behind my eyelids, not in the room, and not sleep paralysis) or words being spoken. One time I woke up from a creepy nightmare to the face of a freckled boy that could have been in the little rascals grinning at me. I was like... ok... but I didn't let myself get scared. 

What a post.    Anyone else see the geometric shapes in the atmosphere? Also, I'm always hearing the electricity in the walls, and the different frequencies when different things are charging. I could do without that one. Sure is nice to have a place to be open about this stuff. Thanks once again Leo. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

21 hours ago, Nahm said:

@cle103

This right here gave me a mini experience lol :')

@starsofclay yeah i do have tinnitus...once got such a strong noise, thought my head was going to explode!

yes it doesn't last long, for me up to 5 sec

@Nahm Yeah, I hear some devices when they charge up pretty intensely as well. No patterns ins the atmosphere though. 

I had two lucid dreams. not really paranormal, I know..but still cool xD I really enjoyed them and hope to get some more.

I talked to a very close friend and suddenly I became him/her. we morphed into each other and I felt like my self jumped back and forth between my body and theirs. I have to admit thou, one time it was during a mushroom trip and the second one during one of my lucid dreams. mindfuck nonetheless :P

whatever arises, love that

5 minutes ago, Mad Max said:

Naughty.

it was quite intimate actually:P

whatever arises, love that