Sagatarius

How To Breath Properly?

4 posts in this topic

Leo Mentioned in his "How to get started with selt actualization over 40 techniques" video that western society didn't teach us to bresth properly? I'm deeply annoyed about this.

Anyway, the question surfaces; How does one breath "properly". If anyone knows. Thanks. 

Read The oxygen advantage. Totally changed my view on how to breathe properly. Nowadays I'm way more present and calm just because of that book. I also have more energy and less food cravings. It does require a bit of learning and time investment but I'd say it's totally worth it.

agree with @Not me, great book indeed. 

If you'd like to explore some alternative breathing techniques, Tao of Health Sex and Longevity by Daniel Reid explains in detail many of the oriental diaphram breathing techniques for purification, longevity and vitality. 

The biggest issue with breathing generally is the lack of consciousness which is why we all do shallow breathing most of the time. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus