Jakob Eiring

High Consciousness-activities That Are Relaxing?

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys! I´m trying to sustain from social media (youtube mostly), and also netflix and other forms for entertainment in order to obtain high consciousness better. Thats my strongest addiction, and it always leeds to laziness.  I´ve gone a hole week now, and I´m feeling a strong need for SOMETHING to relax to. I have played som guitar, read in some books and listened to podcasts, but I feel like I need more alternatives.

Any suggestions?

@Jakob Eiring do nothing, after a while you won't feel that need for something to entertain you. Paradoxically, everything actually then becomes a miracle. I believe then the truth is revealed that what you wanted was not relaxation, nor entertainment, but creativity. A miracle. Reality becomes a miracle. It's hard to appreciate that through typing. A MIRACLE. 

A MIRACLE

Edited by Nahm

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@cetus56 no, not yet. Right now I live in a very small city where they don't teach yoga. Can I teach it myself? Or should I wait till I have a teacher available? @Nahm almost sound too good to be true! But I'll get there!:)

5 hours ago, Jakob Eiring said:

Hi guys! I´m trying to sustain from social media (youtube mostly), and also netflix and other forms for entertainment in order to obtain high consciousness better. Thats my strongest addiction, and it always leeds to laziness.  I´ve gone a hole week now, and I´m feeling a strong need for SOMETHING to relax to. I have played som guitar, read in some books and listened to podcasts, but I feel like I need more alternatives.

Any suggestions?

Just do nothing.

Most relaxing shit in the whole world.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Practicing your meditation of course it the best and most rewarding thing you can always do, and it gets much easier over time.

Guided meditations (or maybe satsangs), (lying down), are also an easy way to relax and learn to meditate.

any activity can be high-consciousness. it all depends on your attitude towards it. but you're right on cutting some shit. hahaha. but eventually you will see that you are allowed to do whatever you want. but i probably shouldn't tell you that hahaha.

Kundalini Yoga is AMAZING!

Just sit... and the Truth will be revealed :D

1. spending time in nature
  2. hiking
  3. camping
  4. walking barefoot on earth
  5. dancing
  6. reading books
  7. listening to music/audiobooks/podcasts
  8. drawing
  9. writing songs and poems
  10. playing musical instruments