Vinnie

The Sun, The Giver Of Life. Sun Worship.

3 posts in this topic

I run just about every day. Hard. Or at least I think so. For over a year now, and some of my experiences while trying to shave off time have got me thinking... I know next to nothing about ancient cultures but I know some of them worshiped the sun and I can understand why... I can only imagine how harsh life must have been in days past and the immediate desperation to sustain yourself because perhaps your life is on the line. Not just food, but what makes life? What makes a plant grow? Water? OXYGEN? SUNLIGHT?  Breatharianism isn't just an idea to me , not that I'd do it at this point in time... People can't gaze into the sun because they're operating at a slower rate and they're unable to absorb the sheer ENERGY a star like our sun provides. When I've given it my all... When my focus starts to crack... And I have no choice but to continue... Slow down? No, how do I speed up? You start learning. Your body is intelligent and it has a memory that existed before you were born... And like an angels been sent from heaven, the clouds part and the rays that were piercing that blanket in the sky suddenly envelope everything. Intuitively my eyes lock onto that Singularity and I'm rejuvenated. I forget my body processes but I'm still moving, albeit a bit slower. The sun becomes my new point of focus and I feel if I were running in a straight line with no obstacles, like say a desert, I could go on indefinitely. At that moment I open myself up to our Heavenly Father... My eyes open. My brain opens. My mind opens. My bodies alight. My TWO eyes are fixed on the white circle in the sky and I fall into a trance. Everything becomes lucid. My awareness opens out and I simultaneously focus on EVERYTHING. My eyes are set, locked in place. For as long as I can absorb the Sun, I don't need to breathe. My arms open out, like I'm ready to embrace someone I love dearly. My hands, fingers, open, at my side but reaching out, palms turned up. I passerby would think I was in PRAYER...  I'm reVITALized. I charge ahead with new found strength, head first like some sort of ram or stag. Fantasies flicker into mind from nowhere... An African tribesmen running through the savanna, pursuing some poor herbivore. Maybe a buffalo. Poor thing wouldn't know it's efforts to escape are probably futile. A tribe of hunters act like a flock of birds forming a point, moving as one, guided by unseen forces. They know too much about life. But I'm not pursuing survival. I'm pursuing enLIGHTenment... When I look in the mirror I can see the Sun in my eyes. At the center of my pupils, surrounded by darkness, is a white light. The Sun, captured, reflected and projected from my very eyes. I know the people on this forum are mostly focused on non-duality but there's still so much to learn within the illusion. Within Duality. I'm ethnically part Maori and like every other tribal culture, mythology is based on dualism and the worship of Spirit in all that lives... Tane Mahuta - God Of The Forest. Tangaroa - God Of The Sea. Papatuanuku - Father Sky. Ranginui - Mother Earth. Yin & Yang. There's still so much we don't know. Stay humble.

He who retains his center endures, he who dies but continues to persist is immortal - Lao Tzu

I had a "trip" today using the technique I specified earlier.

Today was different as I experimented with adding the sun to this meditation.  

Here's what you can try to do and test this yourself.

I decided to close my eyes and gaze into the eyelids while directed at the sun. This made the colour really orange-y.  Then, I would turn away from the sun and keep gazing.

Then I realized I was looking at a space which I could transform the colours at will. I would say Green and it goes green, red, it goes red. I made it many different colours. Fun to play with. 

Then, when I decided to make it transparent, i was able to see it as empty space and now i could see a full blown HD landscape. 

--

Another experiment with the sun was to look at it for a second and "trap" some light inside. Then, i would concentrate on the light and it felt like I was moulding it into whatever I wanted. 

It would also from time to time act as an actual lamp allowing me to see things that were there but were in the dark before that light appeared! Its like imagining lights on a movie set and the set forms by itself. 

It started flashing really quickly at one point, like it was alive! Then I saw a really tiny angel floating around (still inside my eyelids). 

Then, as I became aware of the empty space behind me, I could see infront of me something like a trail ,  as if I was something moving towards my center and I was moving rapidly, leaving behind a trail, a beautiful trail.

What such an incredible experience. The Sun's light is powerful,  I will continue the experiments!! So exciting 

^ This is my experience with the Sun. I hadn't mentioned that prior to that I was praising and worshipping the Sun (and stars in general) as Jesus Christ, as the Lord, as my God, my deeply related ancestor, the maker of every element in my body even from a scientific point of view.

Perhaps we are overlooking the most obvious. We are light! The children of Light are Light.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟