CreativeInertia

Is Leo Ok?

71 posts in this topic

@Moreira Look at you talking about the contracts. Does Leo have any "status" to loose in case he asks us something like for help? Btw, in Los Angeles someone  with the Rubio surname died in a bike crash, another one is hospitilized, unnamed. Not sure Leo would be a fellow member of bike club riding with other 6 people. And he should have jewish/russian surname.

Edited by Alex K

18 minutes ago, Alex K said:

@Moreira Look at you talking about the contracts. Does Leo have any "status" to loose in case he asks us something like for help? Btw, in Los Angeles someone  with the Rubio surname died in a bike crash, another one is hospitilized, unnamed. Not sure Leo would be a fellow member of bike club riding with other 6 people. And he should have jewish/russian surname.

Leo was on the forum less than an hour ago

Of course Leo is free to do what he wants, it's not about Leo, it's about us. 

It's normal to us that we go to the church every week and if after years one day the priest is not there we start talking about it. It's all suppose to happen @Moreira.

Now excuse me but I have to go meditate :P

@Joseph Maynor Alright.  If there is nothing wrong, then there is no reason to make assumptions that he just needs a break.  Leo has said in the past he has 3-4 years of material.  It would be very easy for him to make several videos in advance that can be automated loads on Sundays.  Since he has kept his Sunday schedule for 3 or more years now, there isn't any reason to assume he would just quit without warning.  Lastly, if there is nothing wrong, it would be common courtesy to post on his Insights or Forum or YouTube comments that there won't be a video.

Ultimately, I don't mind there isn't a video, but I do mind that he hasn't taken 10 seconds out of whatever, to say it's cancelled, so I won't have to waste my time checking on one, since the video uploads don't always come up in a timely manner on Sundays either.

Secondly, why would people be worried about Leo?  How about having dealings with the shady drug world?  Overdosing?   There have been people that have killed whilst on mushrooms.  The CIA/Federales may have arrested him or shut him down for all we know.  They could have him contained & be riffling through his things.  Or maybe he just went nuts?   We can look at Jim Carrey and his recent nutty discussion about tetrahedrons at a celebrity function.  Or how about Eliot Hulse?  That guy has been dropping shit & telling people we chose our parents before we were born.  Everyone is saying he's completely lost it.  These psychedelic experiences people are having & reporting back aren't adding much value either.  It's like listening to an alcoholic babble nonsense.  So yes, there's a lot to be worried about.  Leo's absence can make his viewers (I don't like the word follower) raise a lot of concern because he's turned into the direction of dangerous shit & now he is at high risk of a serious cock-up.

Another case in point, let's look at Coach Corey Wayne.  Just about all this year, he has been shooting from his new beach house in Florida, but since Irma hit, he's reverted back to his old video and has answered no questions at all, about his beach house being destroyed.  I think everyone is assuming he's uploading old videos through the automated process & not answering any questions, likely because he's out there picking up the pieces of that beach house.  But so many people have raised a concern, you would think he could mention it & get our sympathy..but there is nothing.

I've noticed Leo's last response was on 9/11 from his tweet, email, etc.  I figure he must be on a solo retreat & he may be putting out extra content about it like last time.  Or perhaps he's about to introduce a new course?  I doubt, or at least hope, that it's not another video about psychedelics...the topic is won and done already.  I've been watching other self-development folks advancing a great deal of material in less time, that haven't gone into mushrooms.  These drugs are a drag on the effort IF one is going to produce self-development content.  If one is giving up, then common courtesy is to let viewers know.

Edited by smd

@Gerhard Yes we know someone was there, even yesterday.  And yet, no reply.   Maybe a video had to be re-shot.  I guess we'll find out eventually.

Enough nonsense.

New video coming soon.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.