CreativeInertia

Is Leo Ok?

71 posts in this topic

34 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Leo was here an hour ago. Even if someone got a hold of his phone, they wouldn't have known his pass to get to his account. As simple as that. 

Well technically it doesn't always prompt you for your login info 

1 hour ago, Natasha said:

Leo was here an hour ago. Even if someone got a hold of his phone, they wouldn't have known his pass to get to his account. As simple as that. 

His password was probably cached for autologin.

I checked the Las Vegas obits and nothing was there.  A couple days ago, some Mexican hippy took a tumble off the top of a hotel. Hopefully he wasn't a member of Actualized.  

I wish he'd hurry up with the upload.  I'm having to watch RDSTyler seminar as a substitute & it's like NOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooah!!!! O.o

Maybe Leo was the judge from the GGG Canelo fight and vegas came after him LOL. Hope all is well

It's probably best that people get off the teet with expecting a Leo video every week.  We're like a bunch of kittens huddled up to mama waiting to get a weekly fix.  The only true fix is Being.  Give Leo a break.  Leo -- take a couple of weeks off dude.  Go out into nature and so some solitary work alone.  Go travel half-way around the world.  That's what you wanna do anyway.  It's for the best.  Then come back and make a video.  Maybe you want to slow down the pace of the videos.  Less monkey-mind is very healing.  Make a video when you feel like it not when you feel obligated to.   Just a few words.  Not even sure if these words are right for you, but I thought I would put them into the air anyway.  I love ideas.  People think ideas are helpful or harmful haha.  Ideas are nothing.  We create the significance of ideas.  We hold back ideas stupidly.  The survival instinct creates the polarities that we attach to ideas.  But the survival instinct is part of the illusion.  It's like realizing one day that all your money is really Monopoly money.  Imagine the look on your face after realizing that.  A look of being duped.  You've already given plenty of resources for people to become fully enlightened.  The only thing you can do at this point is broaden that work.  But the essential work has been done.  It's here.  Eat up folks.  It's all already here -- over 300 videos worth.  We have millions of dollars in the bank and we're still chasing more money.  Not too smart.   How many of you have actually watched all of the videos that Leo has gone out of his way to create thus far?  If you haven't done that, why the hell do you need a new video?  Think about it.  It's gluttonous.  It's an addiction.  It's greedy.  Eat what's already on your plate before you go looking for more.  There's plenty already there.  We need to let Leo fly with his Muse rather than feel obligated to our self-survival addictions and stupidities.  You can lead a horse to water, but if it doesn't stick it's mouth into the water to drink, there's not much a guru can do.  What the hell does the guru do, lecture to the horse more?  Think about it!  The horse has to use the resources that are already at hand.  There's plenty for everybody already here.  Yet we're still looking for more.  Just a perspective.  Don't take it anything more than that.  Maybe it's wrong or inapplicable or some other judgment that you can formulate.  I'll leave that to you.  While you're doing that, I'll be Being.  Maybe I'll go look for a pint of ice-cream.  It's Sunday night after all.  Those ice-cream pints become single serving after 10 pm haha.  I'll mindfully eat that, I promise!  Mmmm!  The illusion of ice-cream is incredible.  

Videos on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I just visited Leo in the spirit realm. (Not a fan of out-of-body-experience, but a lot of people seemed concerned.) 

He said he's coming back soon reincarnated as Sadhguru's love child.  Seemed psyched about it.  Said he's going to reach full enlightenment much faster this way.  Said to tell everyone to carry on with life purpose work and self-inquiry.  Said you already have a wealth of material to work with, just be diligent.

I sure hope you all wouldn't act this way if he actually was dead. Haven't you learned anything from his videos?

Attachments and Expectations keep you in never ending loops.

B R E A T H E

Tonight the spirit of Leo appeared to me in  a vision. He flew through my window and told me not to worry and that everything is going to be alright. He gave me the mission to tell everyone on the forum that he is soon coming back enlightened as god himself to free humanity from ego once and for all. Also, everyone who bought the life purpose course gets to come with him on his spaceship.

Edited by MM1988

@MM1988 Lol.

Maybe this is some kind of test by him and we're failing miserably.

"Maybe aliens is sitting somewhere up there looking at this at like a video feed and jerking off to it. You don't know!" - Leo Gura, 2018

Actualized.org right now

giphy.gif

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The guy deserves a break. He should go and travel across South East Asia for 6 months, live in temples with monks, fast and meditate for days. Imagine all the juicy stuff he would bring with him. He should get out the Vegas and do the things he has never had the opportunity to do because he had a commitment to us, his audience or was busy with the consciousness work.  

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

If I was loaded as fuck I would abduct him and left him for dead on a small island with enough food for one year xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Leo is moving to a cave in India ?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Maybe he would tell us about leaving for a while... I think that is not that 

Maybe he understood what a huge distraction this all is for him? In the end, so much people in the forum meditated for 6 hours a day for months on end and Leo reported to meditate 1-2 hrs a day.

2 minutes ago, Alex K said:

Maybe he understood what a huge distraction this all is for him?

Leo said to me last time that "nothing is inherently a distraction." Unless he chose to make it one ?

When did he signed a contract to deliver a video weekly? i wanna know. He's free to do whatever he wants. If there's a video be grateful and accept it like a gift if not go out to enjoy all you are missing closed in your room in front of a screen!