Amit

What Do You Believe God Is?

34 posts in this topic

there are so many gods and godmens out there. Some say God is a concept or theory, some says its absolute infinite understanding, some thinks its about energy and others think its a man in the cloud or maybe a man on the earth.

what do you believe it to be or understand it to be??

A singularity experiencing itself.

What we think or not is irrelevant though, untill you experience it for yourself it's just mental masturbation past the concept phase (which so many people are stuck in for life). 

@Amit Just take 5-meo.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

47 minutes ago, Shin said:

A singularity experiencing itself.

What we think or not is irrelevant though, untill you experience it foryourself

I would love to know how to proceed to get such an direct experience Mr. @shin

any way without psychedelics, right now it's impossible to get psychedelics here.

Edited by Amit

@Nahm then its just mental masturbation atleast for me, no god for me. God is only for psychedelic ingesting people.

@Shin without psychedelics?, its not "just psychedelics" in India, I can get into a jail.

Just now, Amit said:

@Nahm then its just mental masturbation atleast for me, no god for me. God is only for psychedelic ingesting people.

@Shin without psychedelics?, its not "just psychedelics" in India, I can get into a jail.

Without psychedelics implies some kind of enlightenment experience.

You need to meditate a lot, be conscious 24/24, self-inquire a lot, spend a lot of time in nature (alone), practice self-love and allowing yourself to be vulnerable and open to others, follow your intuitions.

If you do all that, it will happen in some months/years, eventually.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

God for me is everything that is or isn't right in front of your "eyes".

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

@Shin is experience of god similar to that of enlightenment or their is difference. I want to know the difference. You would not believe me, I have experienced truth also, but I lost it. I just wanted to know about god.

@Nahm man I have very Intense desire to experience god for myself. What advice would you like to give me.

@Truth it's space. Is it god, how?

I changed that one post that I did from "I saw God" to "I saw Brahman".  See, there I was getting caught-up in how others have used the word 'God' on here.  I'm not sure I want to continue using 'God' in this manner.

I'm kind of skeptical of using the word 'God'.  What I experienced was Being the white-hole, B-e-i-n-g, post-Ego-Death.  Being stripped of the Ego.  You gotta understand that Ego is both everything here on this Earth and you.  It's not just some mental proclivity.  It's all of it.  All of it is Ego.  All the Universe, all the life in it.  It's one giant simulation.  All of it except for Being.  And Being is you.  Being never changes.  It survives psychological death I've determined.  And you can do that here in Ego, in Maya.  You can Be.  That's you.  Just that Being.  Everything else is an illusion.  Your body, all these people and things, the Earth, etc.  That's why I said we are all surrounded neck-deep in Ego.  

You see this when the Ego dies off and you realize that you still exist -- but as Being and only as Being!  It's friggin' weird man!  The sense of being a body was gone.  Imagine you turned into a galaxy!  And there was a forward flow, as the Tao alludes to.  The words "hyperspace" and "white-hole" both really resonate with me.  I didn't really get a sense that I was all of this.  I did get a sense that I was Being though.  So, maybe this is a distinction without a difference.  I guess I did get a sense of this because there was nothing other than what I was Being.  I have no reason to postulate anything else.  The Ego was still hanging on by a thread, so I'm sure I was still stuck in the Mind-Matrix enough to deceive me about this.  

During my experience, I had some emotions still, but maybe that was because the Ego hadn't fully died off, so I'm not sure if the emotions trace back to the Ego or if they exist after Ego-Death.   I guess after we physically die we'll find out.  The Ego was flickering in and out like a computer simulation losing power and losing its grip, like 90% gone.  But I could still feel the claws tugging at me and seeing some visualizations traced to the Ego.  Like a television slowly dying.  I had this distinct sense that things would get better fast if I just kept pursuing Being.  That it was up to me whether this was a good or bad turn of events for me.  And I am only consciousness at this point -- no bodily or physical sensations at all. 

The sense of Earth was gone.  I don't know where people think the word 'God' fits in this.  But they likely have their reasons to use that term.  I prefer not to divinize my theory.  

I'm not a big fan of the word 'God', and I will not say here that I experienced 'God' literally.  What I experienced was Brahman.  And I understood what Atman = Brahman means.  It means that Being is probably immortal, and you are Being.  So, whether your Being in the Ego-paradigm or Being outside of the illusion, you're still Being either way.  So, the Ego-Death is actually an illusion.  The reason you freak-out during bodily-death and Ego-Death s because you are clinging to that illusion.  I saw very clearly that the Ego Consciousness Paradigm is an illusion.  It's like a computer simulation.  You can really see that when you go through the experience of psychological death.  It's fascinating.

The Ego and Earth and all of this is an illusion, Maya.  It's like a giant computer-simulation basically.  What exists is only Being.  And you are it -- I think!  I think!  I'm still not sure that I am all of Brahman.  That did not become clear to me on my trip.  I didn't get to spend enough time in Absolute Infinity to assess that fully.   But I definitely got the sense that my nature is Being.  And I experienced the white-hole, I just didn't fully cognize that everything was me as others here on the forum have attested to.  And there is still color and awareness.  I didn't get the sense of space or time.  It was just Being.  Very simple Being.  Almost like -- how the hell am I gonna do this!  Imagine all your survival-values flipped in an instant.  There's no more need to do, to strive.  And then I was pulled back into the Ego Consciousness Paradigm.  It's amazing how much I can remember.  I'm glad I am codifying this like I am.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I'm not a big fan of the word 'God', and I will not say here that I experienced 'God' literally.  What I experienced is Brahman.

Read what you just said here 10 times over, and then read it the next day 10x again.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Amit if it's a part of reality, I consider it God. Just the fact I'm conscious of my own existence blows my fkn mind. 

Memento Mori

@Amit God is the experiencer of the body, mind, ego, intellect, and universe; but it's separate from those things and unaffected by them. It's not a specific "thing", so you can never wrap your mind around it. 

Can it be experienced without psychedelics?

Yes, absolutely! It can be done through various forms of spiritual yoga such as: Bhakti yoga, Karma yoga, Jnana yoga, and Raja yoga. Or through various Buddhist practices. You're already experiencing God right now, but it's at a lower level of intensity because your mind tells you that you're something other than God. Once the mind holds still you become aware that you were always God. 

The unborn Lord has many incarnations. BPHS 

I believe God is

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb

It might help to go back and assess where the idea of God started for you. Maybe someone told you about God, and you can realize it's a thought / belief that there is something seperate from you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Amit There's a huge problem revolving around the use of the word god. Even spiritual teachers attempt to use it less and less now because of the huge illusion it creates. 

When the vast majority of people think of 'god' they mainly think of a male idol that should be worshiped and is watching is from above the clouds. But this causes leads us further away from the path of spirituality as it creates a egoistic illusion of god and makes us believe that we can never be something like that, and he will always be superior to us mere mortals. And so we should have the obligation to worship him. Which is why the beauty of most religions has been lost, as they too were a pathway to enlightenment.

But, if you are heading down the spiritual path you will find that god is your inner Buddha (known as your awakened-self is god). However, what you will find when you look into this more is that more information is contradictory and paradoxical, due to the culture and tradition influencing our minds decisions. 

So, to put it simply find it out yourself by meditating daily, because god can be understood partially at a conceptual level. But, not fully understood unless it has been experienced by the deep rooted truth that lies within us all. 

Good luck! Knowing what god is regardless of what you currently think. ^_^

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

God is a word. All words are made up by people to reference to certain things. Words actually mean nothing, but we try to assign them some very limited reference or meaning in order to communicate effectively with others. Words are far from anything that is concrete. Question your attachment or resentment to certain words. Knowing this will get you closer to the truth (or God or insert whatever word you want here). It is a wordless something that can't be described, that is why I think it is so often misinterpreted and confused.

"Move and the way will open."
– Zen Proverb