Samra

My First Experience With Ayahusaca In Europe

26 posts in this topic

@Charlotte I'm glad you like them <3 I was fine! I was fine after I caught some good sleep. it's all part of the journey. Nothing to be afraid of.

Edited by Samra

@Samra So there was an alien who went inside of you and sort of like possessed you? If I understood correctly.  

Was that alien only part of your imagination do you think or was it as real as I would say my grandmother is? 

That sounds creepy as hell. Do you think, if it is a real entity,  that it has left your system? 

Sorry im a newbie in this area.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

3 hours ago, Dodo said:

@Samra So there was an alien who went inside of you and sort of like possessed you? If I understood correctly.  

Was that alien only part of your imagination do you think or was it as real as I would say my grandmother is? 

That sounds creepy as hell. Do you think, if it is a real entity,  that it has left your system? 

Sorry im a newbie in this area.

@Dodo when I say Alien, I mean an unknown entity/ being/ consciousness. Be mindful of what you consider an alien. Some people have fear of the world alien because of cultural background subconscious. 

And it's real to my experience. What do you call real? It's not real as your grandmother. It's another level of reality. Reality have so many layers, and none of them are totally true . The totality is the truth, not the individual.

All I say to you is that it's not creepy. It's so loving and motherly. You don't need to do it. You will get a calling when if you are ready one day, and you can choose your path. There are many paths. There are many teachers.

And yes, it did left me. We have a mutual understanding. She/he/it is not there to harm me. She is here to teach, heal and make you remember.

Edited by Samra

36 minutes ago, Samra said:

@Dodo when I say Alien, I mean an unknown entity/ being/ consciousness. Be mindful of what you consider an alien. Some people have fear of the world alien because of cultural background subconscious. 

And it's real to my experience. What do you call real? It's not real as your grandmother. It's another level of reality. Reality have so many layers, and none of them are totally true . The totality is the truth, not the individual.

All I say to you is that it's not creepy. It's so loving and motherly. You don't need to do it. You will get a calling when if you are ready one day, and you can choose your path. There are many paths. There are many teachers.

And yes, it did left me. We have a mutual understanding. She/he/it is not there to harm me. She is here to teach, heal and make you remember.

Interesting. I understand now. 

I know nothing is really other than us (like other people in a dream are just manifestations of our own mind/subconscious) so what do you think, is this some grand game God is playing with himself? Seems pretty elaborate. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo your questions are legit and full of curiosity, but I'm afraid I dont know the answers either. And my opinions won't be good enough for you. But your curiosity will take you to interesting places. That I do know :) look for your own direct experience.