Viking

How Fast Can I Take The Life Purpose Course?

7 posts in this topic

Just now I decided to almost completely stop watching TV shows, because I noticed how toxic it was. This is pretty much what I have been doing all of my free time besides self actualization stuff.

So much free time has opened for me and I dont know what to do with it, because I dont have a LP. Im planning on buying the course, and since I wont have anything else to do for now I will have a lot of time to do it. Can I just devote my free time to the course? or I have to take it slowly so the knowledge will integrate?

I dont find any books to read because I have no real goals, so books wont connect with me and will just bore me.

Do you have any ideas as to what to do until I will start to get hints of my purpose?

thanks.

@Ilya haha you shouldn't be focusing on how quickly can I do it, rather you should be devoted to finding an authentic, self-inspiring, jaw-dropping life purpose. 

When a professional athlete runs a 1600m marathon he doesn't think to himself "How quickly can I finish this?" he more importantly asks "how can I conserve my energy till the end to make sure I can finish it?" 

So that's what you should be really asking yourself.  The Tortoise > The Hare

Contemplation could help I suppose.

Edited by The Monk

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@The Monk yeah, I know, that's not what I asked, or meant to ask. What I meant is could I possibly contemplate this stuff for a lot of my free time? that would result in faster completion of the course, because more time would be put into it. I asked if it's healthy and will it bring the result :) 

47 minutes ago, Ilya said:

@The Monk yeah, I know, that's not what I asked, or meant to ask. What I meant is could I possibly contemplate this stuff for a lot of my free time? 

Yes you can. You do need a lot of free time to contemplate. You go around thinking about it constantly for 3 months - imho no problem as long as you understand that you might have to reevaluate some of the stuff after a period of confronting your conclusions with practice. (For the record, I still haven't finished the course - I got stuck at a crucial point and then life happened and I got busy. IMHO it's better to spend too much time on it then run out of  free time.)

I heard of two dudes that they needed 9 and 11 months to work through the course. But it´s probably just the beginning.

@Ilya If you're referring to Leo's LP course, there is also a book list.  Some of those books are pretty tough to read (which will slow you down).  And you're not just watching it. There are many activities that you have to engage in as well, especially in the latter half.  It can easily take a year if you're a completionist & want to get the maximum benefit.  If you were to just watch all the videos, that alone would take you 24 hours straight, but not have much value (I guess you could call that skimming the material...lol).

dry and apply the course until see it in your day i mean implement it ,its not a matter of time more than mastery and getting result 

good luck 

hint : better will be if you delete word fast from your ...