Damir Elezi

Is Murder Wrong?

24 posts in this topic

@Milos Uzelac Jan Esmann seems to be there quite often: http://shaktipat.eu/event-calendar/ . I don't know him personally but I surely would attend if he had an intensive close to me. That other guy (Gaia) who has intensive-days in english relatively close is also very good. As far as I remember he takes about 50€ per day (3 sessions).

Im not really in a position to go  the intensives any time soon since I would probably have to be seriously negotiating with my  aunt (who I think would be the only one supporting me in doing it) or to some how go in secret without my family knowing it. Also the price would be an issue if my family knew since I dont have my own money but I would easily set aside 150E  from my savings if Esman charges that ammount. Nevertheless Im just really glad that are at all intensives being held here since prior to this I was completely ignorant of it so if Esman or someone else held them still 2-3 years from now I would certainly find a way to go to one of them in Belgrade or nearby places. Just one last thing if you maybe know by experience is the price for the intensives that ammount because of the hotel accomodiations and meals or are they charging because of shaktipat?

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks 

Price is probably just the meetings/sessions and you have to take care of getting a place to stay or meals yourself (but I don't know in Esmann's case as I never attended any meetings with him). Esmann charges 130€ it seems. What is more important than money is to see for yourself if you resonate with what they say and how they are. Otherwise it wouldn't make too much sense. You can look them up on youtube:
- https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jan+esmann
https://youtu.be/f6e_Lx32yII / https://youtu.be/yZT78Djh8mw
If money is a problem you could even - if it is allowed here in the forum - ask in the meditation-section if people here could support you via paypal or something. I mean, I could easily send you like 20-30€ if you wanted to go to an intensive and were looking for people to support you financially for that.

On ‎14‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:00 AM, Damir Elezi said:

I'm not trying to open up a philosophical debate about morality here. I think that most people on here would agree that morality is relative, and speaking of the absolute, there is no morality, as it is just a construct of the mind. 

A thought has crossed my mind today though. If there is no meaning in absolute reality and nothing is better or worse than anything else (as those are just labels), killing a human being would basically be equally insignificant as killing a spider or an insect. Of course all of life is beautiful, but again nothing is more or less beautiful right? I noticed that If you really try to detach from moral values, you should detach from this as well, does that mean that for a certain time we should be 'okay' with killing people?

Just hypothetically speaking, that's why I posted it into this category.

Dear Damir,

If one murders you (where this one can be even you) you can't ask this question, in the first place.

So it is not a philosophical debate about morality here, but it is about one's ability to at least enable questions and answers, such that the answers do not block the ability to ask further questions.

If one murders, one blocks the abilities to ask further questions.

So my answer to your question is: Don't murder, or more impotently live and let live, since life (in its relative aspect) is an endless story of questions and answers, which are like the two legs of one (absolute) unified organism in an endless journey of progression.

Life is both absolute AND relative, where murder is done only at its relative aspect and blocks one's awareness to actually be aware of absolute life, which is naturally beyond death.   

Edited by doronshadmi