Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
knakoo

Al-lad Is Great. What Other Research Chemicals Can I Use For Spiritual Work?

10 posts in this topic

I have had 3 Al-Lad trips by now and they have all been different and profound. The first one helped me heal a lot and the last 2 helped me to figure some things out. I feel like I become more mature after each trip if that makes sense. I do them on Saturdays because I feel like I need one day off after to digest and integrate those experiences.

I use binaural sounds (iawaketechnologies) and do the Wim Hof breathing technique during my trips. The combination is really powerful. Of course I stay home and meditate all day when I do an Al-Lad trip.

I intend to continue using Al-Lad but I am curious to know what other research chemicals I can use for spiritual work. 4 act dmt maybe?

Thanks for the help :)

So I tried Ald-52 yesterday and it was mind blowing. Anyone can advise me other research chemicals that I could use in the future? 

I would love to try other research chemicals that are cheap, easy to use and safe. 

Edited by knakoo

@knakoo  If you like Al-lad, you may want to try other lysergics. For the tryptamines, 4-aco-met is in the same level as al-lad. Me thinks 4-aco-dmt yields stronger headspace

I am about to experiment with 4-ho-ept. It is a newer RC. Anyone have any input on it?

Be VERY careful with research chemicals.

AL-LAD has been very well tested by the psychedelic community. The same cannot be said for something like 4-HO-EPT. You MUST start your doses super low.

Chemical companies can sometimes send you the wrong chemical! Avoid buying things online from sketchy chemical companies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I agree. It is not completely undocumented though. There are a few trip reports on it ranging up to as much as 75mg trips on it. http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/805165-The-Big-amp-Dandy-4-HO-EPT-Thread

The trip reports sound extremely compelling to me that is why I decided to try this new analogue for myself. One report of being able to manifest visuals while maintaining extreme focus really peaked my interest!

I am not sure if "mind fuck" is a good thing in a psychedelic or not when using it for consciousness work. I know you want to be able to focus but sometimes mind fuck can give you good insights too. I know AL-LAD is supposed to be less mind fuck and that seems to be good for consciousness work.

Edited by Wes Thoughts

On 3.10.2017 at 4:48 AM, Leo Gura said:

Be VERY careful with research chemicals.

AL-LAD has been very well tested by the psychedelic community. The same cannot be said for something like 4-HO-EPT. You MUST start your doses super low.

Chemical companies can sometimes send you the wrong chemical! Avoid buying things online from sketchy chemical companies.

What about 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD. Do you consider them well tested too?

@Whoami3 Yes, I consider those safe. As long as you actually are consuming the pure chemical in question, and not some fake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.