AleksM

Interdimensional Implant Removal Template

34 posts in this topic

@AleksM  My apologies for not noticing that video, when I skimmed his channel I missed it somehow.  

As far as the test goes, I found a couple other videos of the same car getting similar or better gas mileage.   

So I'm not convinced his invention is causing this.  I'll be happy to change my mind if he releases a more compelling video though. 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Heart of Space you ever think about trying a career in stand up? I am not all making fun or being facetious, I really mean it. I feel like you have a gift of reductionism or something, and if you wrote a little material about the current trends and Kardasian shows of the world, and gave your view on it, it would be so funny! Maybe a YouTube channel? Lot of money and independence to be gained with a YouTube channel.  Again, this is not deep sarcasm, I really mean it. Remember Stephen Wright? That special ordinary or bland that he brings to life without using any typical inflection or intonality, I think you may have that gift. 

Nah bro, I just have a very small penis and lash out at others to numb the pain from my deep seeded insecurities.  

Jk, when I'm being crass it's a mix of my honest feelings and I'm just being a goof ball.  I do it partly because I feel there's a disingenuous veneer of politeness here because people feel because they are spiritual they have to walk on egg shells.  Even in your post, which was basically a criticism, you prefaced it with a compliment as to not perturb their ego's.   And then you ended it by questioning your own state of mind as not being perfectly clear, which voluntarily lowers the effectiveness and impact of your criticism.  I would hate a forum that's supposed to be for fully open exploration to turn into an echo chamber of disingenuous egg shell walking and completely unquestioned wacky idea's.  And yes, I do stand up. :P

1 hour ago, AleksM said:

@Heart of Space Watching 30seconds of the video and then jumping to conclusions is ridiculous, don't you see it's just an ego defense mechanism? Jumping to conclusions fast is what the ego does well. I am more of a rational person than you think and also I have taken personality tests that confirm that so I'm not being just a blind man, I do my research and test things out for me and see what others are saying about it too.

Nah homie, it's genuinely not ego at all.  I'm in an amazing mood and I'd love for magic alien crystals to be real.  I'M READY TO BELIEVE.  Please prove this shit so I can dedicate my whole life to gatherings jew jew rocks, woo woo crystals, and other interdimensional trinkets.  My body is ready. 

52 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Heart of Space that's sweet! Anything on YouTube? Etc I'm already a fan.I would really love to hear some. 

Nothing on my youtube channel at the moment brotha.  I have some spiritual search /enlightement related bits though.  Maybe I'll record something and you can let me know what you think.  

Hey, @AleksM you have any magical trinkets that make me funnier?  

@Nahm Yes probably it would be better if he did a before/after using the device, but whatever, he Will have more and more proof in the future so I'm not concerned with it at all. I don't know anything about cars. I experienced the positive benefits from his pendant and I'm in resonance with what he's saying. He always says in his videos "feel the resonance", if you don't feel the resonance than it's not for you probably. No belief is required for the device to work, it just Works. This guys consciousness level is off the charts, beyond enlightenment so It's hard to get it with the logical mind, you have to feel, not think about it, if you feel a resonance that it's good. I was somehow guided to find his videos shortly after starting my spiritual journey (early 2014) and he's still my biggest spiritual influence. He also says in more videos that he started reading books on spirituality at age 11 and did a lot of practice. In one of his first videos (8 years ago) he documents how he discovered that his true name is RA and it is mindblowing. He recenly made a mission on Mount Shasta with 15 people to make extraterrestrial contact using the contact protocols of Steven Greer and he Will create a movie out of the footage he collected. He also has a fb profile on which he shares more details.

@Real Eyes

In this video series of 5 hours he explains how his pendant Works.

@AleksM  Thanks, these are more impressive than the other, but I notice that device he is using to record the consumption is the same across all the tests, so it is possible that he knows how to trick the sensor.  I see the website he sold them from is not up anymore, but he does have something similar on his Etsy shop.  However there are only two reviews of it and neither goes into detail of what sort of results they had. 

Nevertheless, I'm glad the pendant is working for you.  

@Real Eyes All of these are not yet in full production mode and in the final form as he stated, so that is not even the beginning. You can ALWAYS find ways to stay a sceptic, so it's important to be a sceptic about your scepticism, remember that. If you visited his etsy store you probably saw that he has only positive reviews, did you saw that?, or were you more focused on finding and collecting proof for your scepticism and neglecting the rest? Your belief system, paradigm and other mental filters of ego (you) is what determines what you let in and what you don't, do you realize that?  Doubt cannot create only trust can create.

19 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@Real Eyes All of these are not yet in full production mode and in the final form as he stated, so that is not even the beginning. You can ALWAYS find ways to stay a sceptic, so it's important to be a sceptic about your scepticism, remember that. If you visited his etsy store you probably saw that he has only positive reviews, did you saw that?, or were you more focused on finding and collecting proof for your scepticism and neglecting the rest? Your belief system, paradigm and other mental filters of ego (you) is what determines what you let in and what you don't, do you realize that?  Doubt cannot create only trust can create.

Yes I saw his pendant reviews, they were impressive.  I am aware that many reviews could be fake, but even if that were the case, the lack of negative reviews is still quite impressive.  I'm open to the possibility that the stuff he is putting in the pendant may have some sort of effect on the human body.  I am aware of the trap of being overly skeptical, and don't consider myself one of the countless "professional skeptics" which take pleasure in trying to "debunk" anything out of the ordinary.  

Nevertheless that fact that nobody other than him has reported any sort of results on this fuel thing is quite odd, and I don't think I am being overly skeptical here.  I hope he puts this product, when finalized, into the hands of other people to test and record their results.

Edited by Real Eyes

8 hours ago, AleksM said:

@Nahm  I don't know anything about cars. 

No offense Aleks, but you dont have to state the obvious.

I watched a couple of his videos with a very open mind (Which I have. E.g, I read the "Book of Ra" and liked it).

My most honest and heart-felt intuition says: This guy is a thousand red flags. Look into his eyes, there is zero kindness in his gaze, more of a zen-devil style creepiness.  

He may have a lot of spiritual wisdom, no doubt, but I'd still avoid him like the plague.

Also, he is literally selling snake oil

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/242416605/galactivation-energy-oil?ref=shop_home_active_4

and whatever this is (only 1902,62 €!). Guess you bought that shit?

https://www.etsy.com/de/listing/256641055/ra-zelle?ref=shop_home_active_8

Please dont take this as hate, I almost didnt post anything at all, but its concerning to see people idealizing spriritual egos.

@Franz

only positive reviews about this tincture so it's not just some snake oil, no red flags at all.

He is a scientist dealing with photonic emissions that can be stored in crystaline structure. All his stuff is filled with this quartz nano sand with amplified sunlight projected into them. He shows his lab in one of his videos.

Zen devil is a total opposite of him. LoL he is a scientist that creates zero field technology that has physical effect, just that is enough to tell you that he is not a zen devil at all.

Watch this video to better understand what he's actually doing.

Edited by AleksM

RA goes very deep, with his Arcturian connections most of his inventions and technological functions are unheard of and unknown on earth and only very small amount of groups globally with direct connection know what he is fully about because they have had direct downloads/channels themselves and or even taken on ship multiple times. They Key definitely aligns me when i wear it, the stickers and other devices do seem to work as well since i can sense the level of radiation i get from my devices because i have trained my mind/body to become very sensitive overtime so i can notice how things effect me to a degree.

Most of these instruments and inventions shall we say cannot yet be completely understood or tested because we don't have the proper technology for these advanced methods which are mostly ancient methods that have been lost and forgotten although some are new and all we have is our own bodies and minds as that we can tune and train overtime to understand.

RA is a very wise old soul and his life story and what he has gone through harmonizes close with mine which is why sometimes you have to go through certain things in life to understand one another to the levels needed. I also had ET connections as a child and still do sometimes now which is why i can see where he is coming and i was given the downloads to see how it all works.

Trust me, he is of most peaceful within but doesn't waste time with chitchat or small talk or a comforting smile, he is strict and direct and that is more important especially at this current time we live in. He does not sell snake oil, he understands vibrational frequencies and core universal functions and alchemy ect... Certain mixture of herbs/oils/ormus(monoatomic gold) create and harmonize a whole new level into our energy fields that our world lacks the technology to properly understand but this is why we have our own bodies we can tune them and these substances and devices help us do so, most of us have been numbed out of the awareness to feel and connect with even the most subtle energies, we are energy beings, above all else it is the vibrational frequency that matters.

Fruits for example have the highest vibrational frequency, they may not nourish our physical bodies like the most nutrient dense foods but they nourish and harmonize our energetic bodies far more and this overall raises our level of consciousness/awareness. Why do you think when we fast or the lighter we consume the higher we vibe and feel, the more at peace and connected with the universe we feel.

This information will eventually be common sense in the future as most have not been guided instead some of us had to learn ourselves the hard way which is fine and all but like i said earlier there are levels to everything which it is important to observe what people/groups are ready for before presenting this level of information that mostly comes from Higher sources like Extra Terrestrial Downloads/channels ect...

It is not wise to be judgemental, especially at this time. If it rings a bell, explore if not simply move on to what dose.

Remember we only see/understand things based on our level of consciousness.

B R E A T H E