Interdimensional Implant Removal Template

34 posts in this topic

Watch the video

Edited by AleksM

1 hour ago, Real Eyes said:

What is an interdimensional implant?

A bs thought someone might belief in

You control your own energy a 100%

The problem I have with this new age stuff is that there seems to be no way to verify any of it.  

Bold claims about enlightenment can be TESTED, perhaps not scientifically, but still experimentally on an individual basis.  

So @AleksM , I assume you are not so gullible as to believe every new ager or channeler on youtube.  How then do you personally verify which of these new age people are legit, and which ones are just spinning BS to gain followers, make money etc? 

Edited by Real Eyes

@Real Eyes

If I feel a resonance than it's good, if I don't than it's not. This goes beyond language. It's like when you first meet someone and you get a feeling like you know them, somehow you feel a connection that this guy is someone who Will be a great friend and then as time passes you can more rationality articulate that that feeling was right. Follow your deepest intuitions and be open minded. When I do my search I don't rationality articulate every idea I get and this leads me to outstanding discoveries and I'm paradoxically more of a rational. It's time to leave the thinking paradigm and enter the feeling paradigm.

This guy that is speaking is actually a scientist and is creating stuff that has physical effects and he has some inventions that you just clip on your car and your car starts to consume less fuel and creates less gas emmisions( I think it almost drops to zero). He Will publish in the future more than 200,000 pages of research papers online and you Will be able to make your own stuff out of it. The reviews on his etsy store are excellent and his stuff clearly Works, I use it myself and it changed my life forever for the better. A spiritual scientist that creates zero field energy devices.

@AleksM  Could you give an example of the sort of tangible results you have seen?  I'm willing to keep an open mind if there are demonstrable results.  Because there are countless fraudsters in this sphere.

Edited by Real Eyes

@Real Eyes

• After I bought  his pendant with photon emissions I was able to establish contact with extraterrestrial beings (it was not obvious in the begging that that was taking place but after a while it was obvious, probably it was not just because of the pendant but it obviously started to put things into motion). I was able to make telephatic contact after a few months and they showed up in the sky after the contact was established more than 100 times.
  • My meditation skills went trough the roof.
  • When I received the pendant I felt a strong energy field sorrounding it.
  • After wearing it for 2 days my body started to feel different, I felt noticably better.
  • I am more positive because of it, negativity can't even touch me.
  • I am able to lift more weight in the gym and hike for longer periods of time because of it.
  • I am able to gain more muscle mass faster and also retain it for longer periods when I don't train that much.
  • My muscles recover faster from a workout.
  • I am calmer and more relaxed and at ease with everyday life than before wearing the pendant
  • I started receiving more amazing ideas, brainstorm like ideas.
  • I started to become more creative.
  • It brought me out of toxic friendships.
  • My eating habits changed. I am able to clearly sense which foods are good for my body and which are not. 
  • The need for food decreased. I am able to eat less food and still be more energetic overall.
  • More energy and focus.
  • I am more rested when I wake up.
  • I need less sleep.
  • I feel like a flame of energy and when meditating I feel energies purging out from me.
  • I am more grounded in my body.
  • My skin became clearer.
  • My intuition was enhanced by a lot.  

Edited by AleksM

@AleksM  That's an impressive list, but all of them are quite subjective.  Have you tested any of his other things, like the ones that supposedly increase fuel efficiency?  Seems like it would be easy for him to make a quick youtube video proving he can extend gas mileage. The fact that he hasn't done that is not a good sign in my opinion.

Edited by Real Eyes

@Real Eyes hahahahahah I knew you would be still sceptical, so funny. :D :D

Yes, I have tested a potion he makes also got a lot of positive benefits from it. I don't have his car devices because I don't have a car yet.

Here is a video demonstrating his fuel efficieny device.

"How to divine your fuel"

LMAO, it's looks like a parody, but it's not.  

There are legit ways of extending fuel efficiency, but based on my 30 seconds of looking at the video it's some kind of crystal magical alien technology?  Let me guess, it hasn't been tested by an independent group of completely impartial researchers, right?  Right.  Ok, go home with this wacky cartoon shit, you're drunk.  

@AleksM Wrong place & time brother, they won't understand yet.

Not here at-least, especially not RA lol, only those of Arcturian connection will understand wholly.

For now. Don't get me wrong the seeds will sprout but its not worth the...

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@AleksM @pluto First I want to say you both rock. I have nothing but love for the pioneers and you both are the truth in my book. I'm wondering what you guys made of the video. He explains the mpg of the car "in the city" is 27 -28, then drives it "in the city", non stop, and reports (I couldn't actually see it in the video) that the mpg is reading around 47. It seems to me skepticism has nothing to do with an understanding that "city mpg" incorporates starting and stopping, as more fuel is used to accelerate a 1-2 ton piece of metal, in comparison to allowing it to continue rolling "through the city". Am I in a critical, cranky, skeptical state of mind? I honestly wanted to see a contemporary Tesla in the video. :(

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

25 minutes ago, AleksM said:

@Heart of Space And you are low consciousness just expressing itself. :D

Translation:  "You're a poopy butthole face"

Enjoy playing make believe.  I guess you're not hurting anyone.  At least until you get a cancer healing crystal for your kid thinking it's going to exorcise his inter dimensional unicorn trolls that live in his body.  

@Heart of Space you ever think about trying a career in stand up? I am not all making fun or being facetious, I really mean it. I feel like you have a gift of reductionism or something, and if you wrote a little material about the current trends and Kardasian shows of the world, and gave your view on it, it would be so funny! Maybe a YouTube channel? Lot of money and independence to be gained with a YouTube channel.  Again, this is not deep sarcasm, I really mean it. Remember Stephen Wright? That special ordinary or bland that he brings to life without using any typical inflection or intonality, I think you may have that gift. 

@Nahm I think your just having healthy scepticism and that's okay. The number he's talking about is the smaller one, put the video on full HD and you Will see it better. He Will post more videos of proof for different cars and truks on another YouTube channel. He has another website and yt channel just for that but can't find it atm.  I don't know anything about cars, so I can't talk much about it.

He made this video in 2013 and some of the things that he talked about are available now. More to come.  It's really exciting.

@pluto This is just a permission slip I have allowed myself to have nothing more. (Bashar talks about this)

@Heart of Space Watching 30seconds of the video and then jumping to conclusions is ridiculous, don't you see it's just an ego defense mechanism? Jumping to conclusions fast is what the ego does well. I am more of a rational person than you think and also I have taken personality tests that confirm that so I'm not being just a blind man, I do my research and test things out for me and see what others are saying about it too.

@AleksM what about the mpg change from acceleration vs continued movement? It seems to me that accounts for the relative difference because the manufacturer incorporates that in their estimation. Acceleration of such a weight uses significantly more gas, reducing mpg. Wouldn't a fair logical comparison be to video the mpg readout before and after installing the device? Is that still skepticism or are you saying maybe I'm missing a creation level, like maybe in the sense if he believes it, and you believe it, then for both it becomes true? Not trying to be pressing but the universe suggests there is a lesson here, I just don't see it. Also, I listened to the other two videos and honestly, I don't get it. I understand permission slips,  but I don't understand how aliens fit in. Anything you can reach me with on this stuff? Do you think my consciousness is too low to understand or accept it?